Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stephen A. Smith/tim bradley fight commentary ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bradley was spot on and shouldnt have to have wasted air time educating that stupid fuk*n armchair warrior Smith... LISTEN to the boxer that has been in with both guys.. he knows what he's talking about, had at least 4 camps where he'll have studied the fk out of the guys fighting and will know what he's watching.

Stephen A Smith saying that the punch didn't sting... hopefully someone can fkin punch that guy in the face so he know what one is

Comment

Stephen A. Smith is excruciating in every single way. He talks like a douche(obviously doesn't know anything about boxing) his voice is terrible, he's uglier than a scarecrow, untalented, loud and obnoxious, rude, punchable etc. Keep this cancer away from boxing.

Comment

Bradley was great.
        Kenny was great.
        Smith was actual AIDS.

Comment

Smith sounded just like what I had imagined a flo mo commentating on a Pacquiao fight would sound like.

Comment

what a waste of commentating, he clearly knows jack **** about the sport. christina poncher would've probably been better lol but i see which way arum is trying to go with TR.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
              Smith sounded just like what I had imagined a flo mo commentating on a Pacquiao fight would sound like.
              Lmfao

Comment

Working...
              X