Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do Broner fans like about Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like him because he is a weirdo and exciting in the ring. He reminds me of Dereck Chisora. Big fan of both. Boxing needs these personalities.
    Last edited by Holywarrior; 04-27-2014, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      Currently 168 (give or take) people have came in here. Only 1 Broner fan who said he likes Broner because he is a good rapper. Which is actually priceless.

So I take it he really has a shortage of fans, presently.

I'm actually starting to feel bad for him an pulling for him provided he gets his character in order.
      Ahem i hate to say it...

as we live in a time where the only cool thing to do is to hate on someone else his talents and if you give praise your a D-rider. but i've been around for more than 3 decades and listened to various music.

and 2 of his songs can be listened to and are def. not crap if R&B/rap is your thing, if you dont even like rap or R&B etc. than these songs will anoy you probably and even more because there is soem deeep hate going on towards Broner(see meme thread).

The two songs that are nice IMO:

1) on everything

2) never had it

More important he's trying to make big moves and was trying to raise his brand, so maybe in the future more opportunities could come movies etc. i geuss he was thinking. Jay Z doesnt only rap, P.diddy isnt only in music, Camron isnt only rapping etc. boxer victor ortiz will be in expendables 3.

Comment

ATG Hairbrushing.

Comment

Originally posted by mourinho1 View Post
          A fake personality... I think he is pretty much one of a kind. In this day and age you have to position yourself to be something different to get to bigger and better things ASAP imo.

In MMA there is a guy with limited/avarage fighting skills imo who will never win a title but has allready received 3 title shots. His name is Chael Sonnen and he is being very succesfull, when he wasnt flamboyant he wasnt succefull and he wasnt getting title shots he wasnt presentating on tv etc.

I have no problem personally with special people of worth level being a bit flamboyant when the camera's are on. I believe in bragging rights and such. It also makes the fights that more interesting. if broner would also be as quiet as lets say maidana than the pre hype wouldnt be as big. Everyone wanted to know if someone as flamboyant could keep his 0 and his bragging rights intact.

Last thing why i'll always follow broner is that he comes accross more sincere than most fighters, maybe not immediatly but in the end he ussually says it how it is. and give props where due.

2013 he was the biggist warrior in boxing imo by challenging everyone, but floyd. While having his 0 and everything to lose. That is something that probably your favorite boxer wouldnt do. too many duckers and talkers with 6 agenda's. Him letting the public choose his opponent will always let me respect him more than 99% of all the boxers out there who talk a good game but dont walk it. He's real maybe to real for his own good. 3 time world champion is also not something everyone just does. Lets wait and see what he brings in the future @ 140 :-)
          hes a product of what his family, hbo and his fans allowed him to be . he is immature little kid. you saw how his flamboyance ended whe fight was ended and marcos was declared winner, . broners hamanity came out and he didnt know how to react with people not praising him, he ran out the ****in ring and probably cried like a woman

Comment

Ahem i hate to say it...

as we live in a time where the only cool thing to do is to hate on someone else his talents and if you give praise your a D-rider. but i've been around for more than 3 decades and listened to various music.

and 2 of his songs can be listened to and are def. not crap if R&B/rap is your thing, if you dont even like rap or R&B etc. than these songs will anoy you probably and even more because there is soem deeep hate going on towards Broner(see meme thread).

1) on everything

2) never had it

More important he's trying to make big moves and was trying to raise his brand, so maybe in the future more opportunities could come movies etc. i geuss he was thinking. Jay Z doesnt only rap, P.diddy isnt only in music, Camron isnt only rapping etc. boxer victor ortiz will be in expendables 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Opinionated View Post
              >
              This has to be a joke. His voice sounds like a GPS voice respond sped up.

Comment

Ahem i hate to say it...

1) on everything

2) never had it

Having two tolerable songs (mainly and more than likely because the beat is good) and being a great/good rapper is two different things. I am a connoisseur of the rap genre, and everything that goes along with being a creative and "good" rapper. This being, rhyme-schemes, metaphors, similes, creativity, punch lines, etc. And I can tell you good sir from a rapping stand-point, Broner is a ****ing joke in that regards. We'll just leave it at that.

I respect that he is trying to be more than just a boxer, but he's not a good rapper.

Comment

Having two tolerable songs (mainly and more than likely because the beat is good) and being a great/good rapper is two different things. I am a connoisseur of the rap genre, and everything that goes along with being a creative and "good" rapper. This being, rhyme-schemes, metaphors, similes, creativity, punch lines, etc. And I can tell you good sir from a rapping stand-point, Broner is a ****ing joke in that regards. We'll just leave it at that.

I respect that he is trying to be more than just a boxer, but he's not a good rapper.

Comment

Originally posted by Opinionated View Post

That song ****ing sucks dog, sorry. If you tried playing that in my car I would toss you and that CD out. That **** is painfully pathetic. LOL.

God dude, I hope you do not listen to that very often/at all.

Comment

That song ****ing sucks dog, sorry. If you tried playing that in my car I would toss you and that CD out. That **** is painfully pathetic. LOL.

God dude, I hope you do not listen to that very often/at all.
                      One of my favourite joints.

Comment

Working...
                      X