Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Answer this: How will feather fisted Mayweather jr hurt Pacquiao??!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
    Hand numbing, Novocaine injection Mayweather jr hurt Pacquiao?

Answer: He can't hurt Pacquiao

Manny will be taking his punches with a smile on his face, that is if he risks opening up to throw a punch.

This fight will be hilarious. Pacquiao by way of Murder
    You must not watch too many Floyd Mayweather fights. Floyd doesn't have to hurt Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
      Hand numbing, Novocaine injection Mayweather jr hurt Pacquiao?

Answer: He can't hurt Pacquiao

Manny will be taking his punches with a smile on his face, that is if he risks opening up to throw a punch.

This fight will be hilarious. Pacquiao by way of Murder
      I know, even when he jacked up to fight Mosley he didn't look like a big puncher. When he was lighter against Marquez he looked like he had 0 power.

I can't see how Pac will lose this fight anymore. They are pretty much the same size too.

Comment

whens the last time floyd used power to win??seriously

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
          You must not watch too many Floyd Mayweather fights. Floyd doesn't have to hurt Pacquiao.
          Um, I think you are going to have to hurt Pac or atleast let him know you have some type of pop in your punch..

Yall need to ask yourselves hows Floyd KO% in the last 5 years.. Hmm lets see 1 KO of Hatton.

Now ask yourselves whats Pacs KO% in the past 5 years..

I rest my case......

Floyd will not hurt Pacman.. Pacman will keep the pressure on Floyd... WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK FLOYD HASNT TAKEN THE FIGHT YET. WAKE UP..

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
            whens the last time floyd used power to win??seriously
            EXACTLY..

Only way Floyd beats Pac is on points.. NOTHING ELSE.. Anyone who thinks otherwise is simply DELUSIONAL..

Comment

He doesn't have to hurt Pacquiao though. He didn't have to hurt any of his opponents.

Comment

its so obvious Floyd is afraid of Pacquiao, no doubt in my mind. How can anyone dispute this. If anyone still does, that is.

I don't see how Floyds one punch counters will hold a guy like Pacquiao off. Pacquiao is too smart for that, he's not gonna sit around for 12 rounds trying to play Floyds game. I'm curious how well Floyd will take Pacquiaos punch as well.

Comment

Originally posted by KirbyLovesTacos View Post
                  Whoever says Floyd will knock him out is delusional. Floyd will win a one sided UD with a few nervous moments in it.
                  bingo the exact same feeling i have if they ever fought

Comment

answer this. who told you mayweather jr is feather fisted?for an all around boxer with half of his fights ending in ko..

Comment

Working...
                    X