No announcement yet.

Dallas Buyers Club should have won best picture

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Buyers Club should have won best picture

Everybody knew which movie was going to win. We get it had a lot of historic importance and was well made, but it was also quite boring and long.

There was a good 30-45 minutes in the movie where literally nothing happened.

Dallas Buyers Club was intense all the way through.

What do you think?

nah i've seen both..

12 years deserved the best picture.. matthew and jared deserved the acting awards..

Comment

I think The Oscars and the MPAA are a joke, so who cares what films they think are award worthy.

Comment

Didnt see 12 years a slave but DBC was the best movie ive seen all year by far

Comment

My Top 5 last year....

12 Years a Slave
          Dallas Buyers Club
          American Hustle
          The Wolf of Wall Street
          Inside Llewyn Davis

Comment

i'm probably one of the few that hated the wolf of wall street.. i didnt like it at all.. and i'm a big fan of leonardo and scorsese.. i love aviator and shuttle island and departed..

Comment

White guilt votes won it Best Picture

Comment

I'm just happy American Hustle didn't win. One of the most overhyped movies of the last decade beside The King's Speech.

Comment

IMO, it was a toss up this year between Dallas Buyers Club and The Wolf of Wall Street but I knew they were going to give it to 12 Years anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Everybody knew which movie was going to win. We get it had a lot of historic importance and was well made, but it was also quite boring and long.

There was a good 30-45 minutes in the movie where literally nothing happened.

Dallas Buyers Club was intense all the way through.

What do you think?
                    HER and Wolf Of Walstreet was better than Dallas and 12

Comment

Working...
                    X