Khan _Garcia Presser gets HEATED! Khan takes shots at Garcia's dad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by afiln View Post
    WAR KHAN..
    i hope he KTFO of garcia.. and then wave his dick at garcias dad .. maybe even give him a lil slap with it.
    you just logged on after watching some ****? Haha

Comment

your moms a ****.....

Comment

Originally posted by BamBam13
        Holt,Morales etc weren't as dangerous as Prescott?

and don't forget how Maidana almost killed Khan in the 2nd half of there fight, Peterson owned him as well and had him running scared Garcia is just as good as them if not better.......

p.s all the people crying about garcia's dad being rude etc what about khan posting racist twitter pics of blacks running for chicken?

Garcia's dad was being disrespectful toward Morales, which was uncalled for. I'm not a Khan fan (previously stated), but spitting in the face of someone who your son should probably looking up to was a dick move. I know nothing about the bold, but if it did happen then fuck him too. Morales is a legend in this sport & should get nothing but respect from someone up & coming, sitting in a spot that he has already been in & surpassed.

Comment

google ''khan tweets racist pic'' or something there was a thread about it here on boxingscene ask the **** OP
          Lying SOB nothing comes up but zab Judah and a racist tweet of his.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
            Hahaha double standards? Morales is an ATG warrior no doubt but if he would've made weight he wouldnt have had to expose himself to being ridiculed.

If Garcia's dad would have ridiculed a hated guy in NSB like a Mayweather everyone would be praising him.

BTW I'm not even a fan of Garcia, pretty average fighter all across the board and I think Khan should beat him if he doesn't get caught with a huge shot from Garcia.

This is only true for some. The only people that would get upset would be casual fans. Most boxing fans care nothing about what Floyd does outside the ring, which is where & why people hate him.
            Last edited by Merciless1; 06-04-2012, 03:05 PM.

Comment

did you ask the OP??? he can confirm this......quit crying
              Firstly it was a Retweet of Usian Bolt chasing some friend chicken, it was not suppose to be taken as a racist joke. This joke has been done with even blacks in movies such as Friday if I recall correctly.

Comment

and don't forget how Maidana almost killed Khan in the 2nd half of there fight, Peterson owned him as well and had him running scared Garcia is just as good as them if not better.......

p.s all the people crying about garcia's dad being rude etc what about khan posting racist twitter pics of blacks running for chicken?
                cmon

Morales is shop worn we all know this the aspect that Garcia even struggled with him shows how ordinary he is

Holt, short of power he's always been a very hot or cold fighter or do you deny that?

Maidana did well in spots but the overall fight was Khan's

and no Peterson did not own Khan it was a close fight that could have went either way and now with admittance than he was using testosterone for that fight as well do you think it could be a tainted "ownage"

look we all know you hate Khan but at least bring a decent point or two

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                  I hope Garcia knocks Kahn the f-ck out. The way you dudes are overrating Kahn is disgusting. Dude isn't that good at all. I personally think dude is garbage.
                  better than Garcia that's for sure

Comment

is khan black??? NO.....so has no business re-tweeting such jokes
                    were you in this much of an uproar when Broner retweeted someone calling fighters wetbakks?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Morales deserved to be ridiculed, because he came in overweight and had a very lame reasoning.
                      By that oaf? I don't think so.

any top welter would handle him berto,ortiz, pac etc

It's fine to have an opinion on the other guys but please stop referencing steroid positive fighters.

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
                      Hahaha double standards? Morales is an ATG warrior no doubt but if he would've made weight he wouldnt have had to expose himself to being ridiculed.

If Garcia's dad would have ridiculed a hated guy in NSB like a Mayweather everyone would be praising him.

BTW I'm not even a fan of Garcia, pretty average fighter all across the board and I think Khan should beat him if he doesn't get caught with a huge shot from Garcia.
                      There's never any need for a fighter's Dad to act the tw@t.

Comment

Working...
                      X