Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Pime' Paul Williams @ 147 vs. The Shane Mosley that beat Margarito....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Pime' Paul Williams @ 147 vs. The Shane Mosley that beat Margarito....

who you got?

I say Shane whoops his ass....
    williams ud
    53.33%
    williams tko/ko
    6.67%
    mosley ud
    20.00%
    mosley tko/ko
    20.00%

Shane generally had trouble with those that were better boxers than he, and he is a better boxer than Williams he would likely land the right hand at will.

Mosley is a better technical boxer than Quintana plus a lot tougher and physically superior. Quintana is left handed but Mosley does have a very good right hand and I think he would pound Williams with that punch.

I would say Mosley decision, he probably didn't have the juice to stop Williams but 8-4 9-3 something like that.

Comment

Williams.

Shane had a great gameplan that night but he was still past his best and would've lost a decision to Williams. He'd probably catch him with some good shots along the way but not enough to score a knockout.

Comment

You mean Williams-a juiced Mosely huh????

Comment

Williams beats Shane.

Comment

Juiced up Mosley vs Williams? Mosley

Comment

Ever since the second Martinez fight, everyone acts as if Williams had an awful chin. Or, wouldn't be able to stand up against someone with power.

I believe that fight was just a Duran-Hearns case for a fighter with a granite chin.

Williams is much to big for Mosley. And honestly, Paul's defense is his offense. He smothers his opponents with that incredible volume-volly of punches. A lot of us remember the Middleweight Williams. But, lets not forget, Williams was knocking guys out at welterweight who have never been knocked out before.

Margarito was just perfectly suited to make Mosley look good. Add in the fact that Marg was more than likely emotionally compromised before the fight, we probably didn't see Marg at his best. I honestly don't think this was such a great Mosley, especially due to the events that followed (Mayweather, Pac, Mora, Canelo).

Now, I feel Mosley's style is tailor made for Williams. He gets tagged much too much, and doesn't move his head. Lack of intangibles and boxing ability will be Mosley's downfall. Mosley's only defense was to keep his opponents at bay in fear of a missile-like right hand. I mean, seriously, every top opposition Mosley has faced has made his head-snap back hard. Mosley has never looked defensively great above 140. This fight is essentially about who can deliver the most effective offensive. You throw a hard-hitting, iron-chinned, over-sized, fast, non-stop volly of punches for 12 rounds against a welter-weight in Mosley... I think Paul actually stops Shane due to an accumulation of punishment!
              Last edited by BG_Knocc_Out; 10-19-2013, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Depends is their drug test involved?

Yes, Mosley go back to being the bum hes been ever since he been caught,

NO, Mosley all of a sudden is flashing HOF skills and power.

Comment

Working...
                X