Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto is the MOST IRRESPONSIBLE PARENT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea, riccky hatton was whipping ass at age 5. manny was pro at 16. stfu!

Comment

Man, I don't like Cotto but bringin your kids to watch a fight is OK

****, I even see people now-a-days turning off the T.V during commercials so their kids dont watch that stuff...now you cant smother them like that, let them see the world! don't be a puss and and try to say bringin kids to fights is bad....

Look at Mayweather's kids, they love watching their dads fight cuz of the experience and coming into the ring later, its a great experience...quit bein pansies

Comment

I guess when I have kids I shouldnt bring em to hockey games cuz its too violent?

Guess I shouldnt bring em to basketball games cuz lots of black players from the hood?

Guess I shouldnt watch baseball cuz managers yell at umpires???

Some people need to wake up, the more you hide things from your kids is the more likely they won;t be ready to take on life on their own without bein DEPENDANT

Comment

if you think seeing your dad get beat at a young age is ok.. something is wrong with you !

Last edited by GreenMan; 06-14-2009, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by White_Bread View Post
            I guess when I have kids I shouldnt bring em to hockey games cuz its too violent?

Guess I shouldnt bring em to basketball games cuz lots of black players from the hood?

Guess I shouldnt watch baseball cuz managers yell at umpires???

Some people need to wake up, the more you hide things from your kids is the more likely they won;t be ready to take on life on their own without bein DEPENDANT

Boxing is different to basketball or hockey or black players, Boxing is a bloodsport and i wouldnt blame any boxer who decides he doesnt want his kids seeing him punch someone else in the face or him getting punch in the face neither, People have a choice to make when it comes to family and its up to every individual to decide whats best for him and his kids/family.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMan View Post
              bringing his kid to watch this brutal sport at a very young age..
              That's how he makes a living to support his family. It is a sport, a brutal one but none the less it's a sport. I'm sure his kids will be raised understanding the difference between two people climbing in the ring as a sport and two people beating each other on the street. Maybe you should stick to ballet. Boxing doesn't seem to be in your blood...

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
                Boxing is different to basketball or hockey or black players, Boxing is a bloodsport and i wouldnt blame any boxer who decides he doesnt want his kids seeing him punch someone else in the face or him getting punch in the face neither, People have a choice to make when it comes to family and its up to every individual to decide whats best for him and his kids/family.
                lol boxing a blood sport

Boxing is a SPORT, and I suppose your one of those guys who thinks MMA should be banned for being "**** fighting"?? Quit hiding kids from real life, or else they wont be ready for it when they older

Look at the Mayweathers, had Floyd Jr. into boxing since he was a baby and now he is a champ...dont think they went wrong there

Here's to you :bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMan View Post
                  if you think seeing your dad get beat at a young age is ok.. something is wrong with you !

Thats the thing i personally dont, I have a daughter and i box just has an amateur and she hates seeing me get hit so i dont take her to see me fight, She knows i box and we play fight with her own boxing gloves at home as well but she knows when am going in the ring for a competitive fight and she basically bust out crying. Thats why i decide never to take her to see me box because i wouldnt be able to focus and fight knowing she's looking and watching my every move.

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
                    Thats the thing i personally dont, I have a daughter and i box just has an amateur and she hates seeing me get hit so i dont take her to see me fight, She knows i box and we play fight with her own boxing gloves at home as well but she knows when am going in the ring for a competitive fight and she basically bust out crying. Thats why i decide never to take her to see me box because i wouldnt be able to focus and fight knowing she's looking and watching my every move.
                    If your kids dont like you gettin hit then I guess you should stop SUCKING. Learn how to NOT get hit and win the fight. People who say they shouldnt bring kids to fights are people who think they'll lose the fight cuz they dont want their kids to see them get beat

Bring your kids to the fights if they want, if they dont want to give them a bottle

Comment

Originally posted by White_Bread View Post
                      lol boxing a blood sport

Boxing is a SPORT, and I suppose your one of those guys who thinks MMA should be banned for being "**** fighting"?? Quit hiding kids from real life, or else they wont be ready for it when they older

Look at the Mayweathers, had Floyd Jr. into boxing since he was a baby and now he is a champ...dont think they went wrong there

Here's to you :bukkake:

Like i said before everyone is an individual with their own mind/opinion, And has an individual you would have to assess the situation in your own family way, Am pretty sure its fine for Cotto and all the boxers that bring their own kids to see them fight but i wouldnt make a big deal of the boxers who choose not to bring their own kids.

Comment

Working...
                      X