No announcement yet.

J-Lo looks scary without makeup.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wolfert View Post
    Picky means fussy/selective/choosy. Fussy eater etc.

I think gays are anything but picky, a bumhole's a bumhole.
    That is the literal definition of the word just like "gay" originally meant happy or joyful. Words get co-opted and the meaning changes over time, so in this instance I'm referring to the new up to date meaning which is if I say you're picky, I'm saying a d1ck might be your best friend.

And I disagree, gays are picky, some like to give d1ck to bumholes while other like to take d1ck to the bumhole or an odd combination of the two. if that isn't "picky" I don't know what is....

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
      That is the literal definition of the word just like "gay" originally meant happy or joyful. Words get co-opted and the meaning changes over time
      I count commonly used slang as part of the up to date dictionary but I have never read nor heard someone use "picky" as a substitute for "gay". Not in a TV series, not in a movie, not on any forum, not in a Youtube comment, not on Urbandictionary.

But then again I don't visit **** forums, I don't go out in gay bars, and I've never watched Brokebackmountain. So what do I know?

Comment

She looks awful

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

:
          Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          My reaction to that pic

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          She is one of the better looking no makeup celebrities. Have you seen Kathy Griffin without any? You can't UNSEE that ****.
          Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
          HOLY FUK!

perry is lot younger than JLo, I think she's not even 30. imagine waking up next to griffin after the beer goggles are gone and all her make up has been rubbed onto the pillow

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
            perry is lot younger than JLo, I think she's not even 30. imagine waking up next to griffin after the beer goggles are gone and all her make up has been rubbed onto the pillow
            I would bug the **** out.

Comment

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
              She looks like a smelly romani gipsy coming out her caravan... Gross.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    How's that ugly bald fagg0t manlet bagged himself JLo?!
                    Puerto Rican girls like that look, isn't he puerto rican as well?

But man she looks horrible without make up for sure, good thing she has a great body. But man I noticed women without make up look sickly, like their face looks a walking corpse could it be because of wearing all that make up for hours each day? Its like their skin is not able to breath or something.

A lot of Men look handsome and dont even need make up, make up is the worst invention known, it gave women false confidence, I knew a girl who with make up she was so arrogant and confident when she had no make up her voice changed and she was not as arrogant she also had baggy eyes and dark circles.

Make up is stupid, girls only need lipstick and just let their skin breath and get some sun light and that way you can tell who the true natural beauties are.

Katy Pery also looks plain and horrible without make up, she looks like a lesbian PE teacher with downs.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
                      i know a smoker when i see one and i aint talkin bout cigarettes
                      Wow this woman in your Sig is gorgeous look at that clean smooth flawless skin and body,
                      Who is she?

Comment

Working...
                      X