No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin Holds Meeting With WBC: Awaits Decision on Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    If the Meldonium leves detected were within the allowed limit, then Povetkin didn't get caught and Meldonium was not a banned substance in late 2015.
    Read the part I quoted from the article. They didn't say acceptable levels. They said it will leave the body and show up again. I would love to read the transcripts of the meeting. I also want to know if there were any independent doctors and/or representatives from VADA or WADA. I don't think a bunch of boxing officials can make medical decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Anyway, the WBC are going to clear Povetkin because they're afraid of being sued by Ryabinski. The fix is already in folks.

Did the WBC have independent doctors at the hearing to give their opinions?
      Did they have a representative from VADA?
      Did they have a representative from WADA?

The WBC pushed this noble program but had no idea what to do if anyone got caught. They're making this up as they go along. At first they said they'd have a decision in June. Then they announced they'd have a hearing. Now they're announcing they'll have a decision in July. They're playing it by ear and don't have the resources to launch a proper investigation. Just go ahead and reinstate him and schedule the fight. But if I were Wilder I would tell them the fight has to be in America. I don't trust those vindictive Russians.
      Lol you're probably right.

Still so excited over this fight. Would kill to see it

Comment

Dude looks exactly like Canelo about 3 hours after weighing in at 155

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
          Drug cheat!!!!! Go **** your mother. WBC should ban his cheating ass and his sugar daddy promoter. Let them file all the lawsuits they want this is America not corrupt ass Russia where you get to cheat AND get paid for getting caught. Wilder should NEVER fight this turd.
          Geez bubba, put down the crack pipe and don't blow a gasket. (in my worst kung fu accent)... Grasshopper, you have much to learn.

Not everything in life is black and white. Try to allow some actual knowledge to insert itself into your head. The trace amounts would've done Povetkin no benefit whatsoever. Do you understand? Is it sinking in there, friend? Hello??

I'd LIKE to see this fight come together. I have waited a he!!uva long time for this. And I am not the only boxing fan who wants badly to check this one out. Do you MIND if this thing goes forward? Hope that won't inconvenience you too much. SMH

Originally posted by Blackclouds View Post
          Povetkin's team must think we are stupid, only takes one failed test. No such thing as almost clean. WBC needs to find the balls to do the right thing here.
          The 'right' thing is for this fight to happen.

Comment

How does something disappear and reappear? Is Meldonium the David Blaine of drugs?

Comment

Originally posted by kej718 View Post
              So he was probably using this stuff in the title eliminator then right?
              He should have to earn another shot against the number 2-3 ranked fighter and test clean first, then get a title shot.
              Why ? It was legal then ?

Comment

I wouldn't put it past Ryabinsky to grease some palms to make this go away.

And I wouldn't put it past the WBC to accept his money.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                  Hahaha your halitosis laden words mean less than nothing HOSER
                  If my words meant nothing why are you commenting on my breath and calling me names? I would hate to imagine how you would react if I struck a chord with you...
                  In any case STFU, even DT wants to make America 'great' again what do you think that means?????

Comment

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
                    If my words meant nothing why are you commenting on my breath and calling me names? I would hate to imagine how you would react if I struck a chord with you...
                    In any case STFU, even DT wants to make America 'great' again what do you think that means?????
                    Dont worry about it, girly mouth

Comment

Girly Mouth?? Hey you should relax, don't be a tough guy keyboard warrior makes you sound like a punk living in Mom's basement, I am sure you would not talk like that to a stranger in person, why not come up here to T.O instead you could get your face slapped by a drunk hoser! Any time you are headed this way we can put some education into you, obviously you need a lesson or two taught to you. I have been to Syracuse, that was where the Blue Jays FARM team was until I guess there were not enough people there that could afford tickets.

Comment

Working...
                      X