No announcement yet.

Police: "Be prepared for a Riot (May 2nd)."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

im prepared for riots, to lose friends, family members and go to jail over this ****.IM ALL IN ****

Comment

The riots will have nothing on the Filipino suicide rate when Floyd beats Manny EASY , Manny is not going to do sht to Floyd .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          The riots will have nothing on the Filipino suicide rate when Floyd beats Manny EASY , Manny is not going to do sht to Floyd .
          dddaaaaaaaammmmmm shots fired bruh

Comment

Its definitely gonna happen no matter who wins

Comment

No worries, I have a S&W M&P 9MM and a Benelli Nova with full tactical kit. Let there be a riot, let somebody try to kick in my door, lol. It is going to be a very bad night for that person.

Comment

the mayweathers are riot starters. when roger or sr see floyd eyes roll back they WILL jump into the ring to save him.

the police just doing their due diligence and good for them

see: judah-floyd
                also
                “If anything looks strange, little Floyd getting buckled or this and that by Pacquiao, then somebody is going to have to answer to this. We would have to stop that fight right there to see what the hell is going on with Pacquiao, cause something won’t be right, believe that.”
                http://www.***************.com/maywe...ed-take-place/

Comment

uhm if i recall Pacquiao got put to sleep and most thought he died when he got ktfo by Marquez and no filipino committed suicide. and i highly doubt floyd will do sht to Manny either besides pitty pat punch base on points.

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
                    im prepared for riots, to lose friends, family members and go to jail over this ****.IM ALL IN ****
                    lmfao green k coming

Comment

How's your blood pressure old man, 6 years of sht talking u better hope Floyd performs like u said he would.

Comment

Working...
                      X