• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And besides, I'm not like other guys.

Straight or H0mo.

Comment

Originally posted by dachillinvillin View Post
      My male friend mind you. We had to wait 15 minutes to be seated. I specifically told them only 2 of us. When they called us up they said table of 4 correct. We both said no we said 2, which we clearly did. The girl gave us a weird look like we're some kind of **** and said "oh" with a giggle and a smirk. Is it unacceptable for 2 straight guys to go out to dinner these days, without being seen as ****?.
      it's probably worse than gay. she probably thought you guys were just virgin losers who can't get dates and have no other friends besides underage computer nerds who can't leave the house after 7pm.

well, she more than likely just thought you guys were fudgepackers, you specifically. you can cut the whole tough guy act like posting **** on a macho boxing website, but the fact that you made a thread about this shows the emotionally fragile delicate flower you can be.

just so you know, it's okay to be gay.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
        Anytime a girl jokes about me being gay, I use that as a perfect opportunity to get in her face, grab a feel and ask her something like "do you want me to show you how gay I am?"

Sometimes I grab them, kiss them and then say something like "yeah i'm totally gay."
        No you don't

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
          No you don't
          Actually I do, and that's why I said it.

I'm intelligent enough to fabricate a better story than that if I wanted to fabricate a story.

A girl joking about you being gay is the perfect opening and excuse to act the way you want to. Just because you don't use your balls doesn't mean I don't. I use mine every chance I get.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-04-2014, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
            I've sometimes go to a gay club on a Thursday and i've never once been asked if i'm gay.
            i go to gay bars and clubs too, but i go for the free drinks and the attention. it's the only place where i see how an attractive woman feels like in a straight bar. you experience the stares, the smiles, the hellos, the occasional boners, it's really eye opening.

Comment

I don't think it's gay but time could be spent better. I personally hate doing dinners with another male friend/acquaintance. I had an acquaintance who wanted me to "take him out to dinner for his birthday". Am I your boyfriend or something? Why can't we just go to a bar and just grab a drink?

Comment

I don't see a problem with it. A close friend of mine is pretty insecure going out to eat at a diner or something just me and him.

He goes on about how it's gay that two men go out publicly to eat dinner together. It's only ok if we go to a fast food place, otherwise everyone will say we're f*ggots.

It's only gay if you make it gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
                  I don't see a problem with it. A close friend of mine is pretty insecure going out to eat at a diner or something just me and him.

He goes on about how it's gay that two men go out publicly to eat dinner together. It's only ok if we go to a fast food place, otherwise everyone will say we're f*ggots.

It's only gay if you make it gay.
                  Emz what are you talking about man.

You ARE gay.

Comment

Emz what are you talking about man.

You ARE gay.
                    Stop cyber bullying me.

Comment

You've never had that happen to you? Oh well this isn't your thread and I wasn't talking to you.
                      Nope, I'm afraid I haven't.
                      Sorry, I forgot, it's your thread, I will let you grandstand.

Comment

Working...
                      X