Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**Official Petition To Arum** We Don't Want Pac vs Shane-Sign Here!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember the last time people wrote Shane off in a fight which was suppose to brutally retire him.

Comment

I would like to watch Pac vs Mosley because it will be an all out war.

Mosley still punches hard and will trade with Pac. I will own to my committment about never underestimating mosley again after I watch him dismantle Margarito.

Comment

What's the point now? Arum ain't even listening.

:-|

Comment

its not confirmed yet

arum still need to discuss any opponents with pac team when arum goes to pacs birthday

Comment

Oh hell no. Nobody wants to see this fight.

Comment

I knew it!!! Pacquiao doesnt want to see Juan Manuel Marquez!! hes scared of Marquez!!

Comment

Mavsfan3 signed!!

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
                  Real boxing fans...crap on this thread instead of signing. We want Shane not a green @ss Berto that for his last fight fought a malnutrisioned street bum or a guy that already lost to Pac twice. Give us Mosley or Sergio...and since we know Sergio isn't happening....WAR MOSLEY!!!!!
                  get real fool. floyd made shane look like ****. and shane looke dlike hell against a bum like mora.

you arent a real boxing fan for wanting this garbage ass fight

Comment

Sucks. We don't want Pac/Mosley. NObody wants to see this.

Let us all boxing fans rally together, make a big group and search for Floyd.

Comment

Shane can't even let his hands go anymore. That's a sure sign he is shot and done. Just like RJJ.

Comment

Working...
                      X