No announcement yet.

Official MM-Mosley Media, Fighters, and Celebs Prediction Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official MM-Mosley Media, Fighters, and Celebs Prediction Thread

forgive me if there is already a thread like this. Ive seen a few but its just predictions from us. I always like to read predictions from the experts and other fighters. I dont really care about celebs but there usually are some predictions from them on big fights so its all good. If you find some from different sites then post them in this thread

Shane Mosley Will Beat Mayweather Jr, Says Pacquiao

Comment

Comment

Comment

I knew you would come through with something. Keep em coming

Comment

"Laugh now, cry later Mayweather fans.

I hear what you’re saying JB, but keep in mind that Mosley is far more talented, versatile and experienced than Pavlik and Arreola. Also remember that I’m not predicting a Mosley KO victory. I think he’s going to do a little bit of everything -- boxing, pressuring, counter punching, and mugging -- to get the job done, and yes, I think he will hurt Mayweather a few times in the process.

I don’t think Mosley will knockout Mayweather because despite what some silly folks want to believe (or try to get others to believe) I do respect him as a fighter and I believe he’s very strong (physically as well as mentally) and durable.

So, of course, is Mosley, which is why I can’t wait until Saturday."

- Doug Fischer

http://www.ringtv.com/blog/1860/doug...onday_mailbag/

Comment

(2:20)

Comment

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Will Not Beat Mosley, Says Ariza

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X