No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley Will Beat Mayweather Jr, Says Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley Will Beat Mayweather Jr, Says Pacquiao

Speaking with the Manila Bulletin, WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao picked Shane Mosley to upset Floyd Mayweather Jr. on May 1 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. Pacquiao thinks Mayweather is too defensive to win rounds against Mosley. The Filipino champ says Mosley's punch output will beat Mayweather's defensive style. [Click Here To Read More]

I favor Floyd. Mosley needs to liven his legs to win this fight. That or score a quick KO.

Comment

I hope hes right. If Shane is in the fight for the Right reasons...he will win this fight!

Comment

Joke Mode on: Of course Pac thinks Mosley will win beause he knows what roids can do for you!

Joke Mode off: I think Mosley looked great against Margarito but Mayweather is a complete different league. Mosley will not beat Mayweather, in this fight Mosley will show his age.

Comment

Pacquiao hopes Mosley beats Mayweather...

I'm getting the impression that Pacquiao is underestimating "Money" May a bit. His defensive style is a lot harder to deal with than Pacquiao knows. This is good news for Floyd.

Comment

Mayweather will win easily.

Shane has bad footwork and does not use the jab. His footwork is identical to ODLH they both move like chickens stiff with no agility. Also, his punches are too wide Floyd will see everything coming and counter him all day. Another clinic by Mayweather. Sugar shane #41

Comment

I think Pac wants Mosley to win. Theres a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Speaking with the Manila Bulletin, WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao picked Shane Mosley to upset Floyd Mayweather Jr. on May 1 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. Pacquiao thinks Mayweather is too defensive to win rounds against Mosley. The Filipino champ says Mosley's punch output will beat Mayweather's defensive style. [Click Here To Read More]
                Heres what I see when I read those 2 parts I bolded... Alot of people believe Floyd would lose to Pac because he more DEFENSIVE and Pac's OUTPUT would just control the fight... Which also says to me in my opinion is if Pac some what believes him and Mosley have slight of the same fight pattern and if Floyd has trouble handling Shanes output he wont manage to deal with Pac... BUT if Floyd shows that even with Shanes output he can score a win that he MIGHT just give Pac a run for his money as well... But hey I could be wrong

Comment

by saying this Pacquiao is actually hyping the fight up even more.

Comment

It's pit pat defensive punches vs power out put

7 CONVINCING rounds is all you have to give me mosley

Comment

Working...
                    X