Mayweather and Amir Khan in negotiations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather and Amir Khan in negotiations

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...0,755349.story

Now I really want Garcia to lay him out.

Comment

Seems a little premature? He was talking up the Mayweather fight in December, and look what happened...

Comment

They have already negotiated and agreed on everything more than a year ago, the Cheaterson loss was one of the reason this fight set can back.

Comment

I want this fight real bad.

Comment

I hope Garcia knocks this fcuker out, I really do.

DANNY WARRRCIA!

Comment

I think he should prove himself at 147 before he gets a shot at Mayweather.

That way people will give Mayweather a little credit when he makes him look like an amateur.

Comment

Ohh damn, the business of boxing hard at work again. I have officially withdrawn support of Khan in this fight & I genuinely hope that Garcia knocks his head off.

Comment

I think it's the best fight Floyd can make outside of Pacquiao...plus it's a great tuneup fight prior to Pacquiao due to Khan's speed.

Will be interesting to see who lands the fight between the UK and Vegas. My money would be on Vegas due to Floyd's comfort there, the time difference, etc...

but a huge fight at Wembley in England would make for great theater.

If Khan wins tomorrow we'll see this fight in November or December and assuming the fight is in Vegas, my guess is 1.3 million on the ppv.

Again, credit to Floyd for taking on the best fighters...

Comment

People now wishing Khan to get knocked out because Floyds people approached him about a fight? Lol you guys seriously crack me up.

Ellerbe went to Khans media workout and spoke with Oscar and Richard, how is that any of Khan's doing? It's him that's being offered a fight and he'd be stupid to turn it down, IMO.

He poses a few problems for Mayweather in the early stages. I want to see how he adjusts. Outside of Pacquiao, who is there to trouble him at all? No one. Khan bring a fan base and a skillset he hasn't faced in a while.
                    Last edited by Terrel; 07-13-2012, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X