Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins Kirkland vs Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't be shocked it James gets KO'd in the first couple of rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
      I wouldn't be shocked it James gets KO'd in the first couple of rounds.
      My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Cotto KOs... Kirkland??
        Hahahaha get outta here.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
          Cotto KOs... Kirkland??
          Hahahaha get outta here.
          Kirkland has big nuts and size. Cotto is a much better fighter and apparently has been talking his cardio seriously, but probably lacks the power to quickly finish James.

So, after administering a cruel and protracted beating, yes. Cotto by some kind of stoppage.

Hopefully Kirkland's corner has his back and stops it after the class difference becomes obvious. Or maybe accumulation of punishment ending with a wicked body shot.

Comment

Simple equation:
            Kirkland lands then lights out for Cotto if not then ez work for Cotto
            Last edited by PR ESQ.; 08-01-2014, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
              Cotto KOs... Kirkland??
              Hahahaha get outta here.
              Do you watch boxing? Kirkland got hurt and lost to that asian guy with one punch, and even with Anne Wolfe in the corner Angulo put him down in the first as well. His chin is total and absolute crap and I can tell you why, he gets the living **** beat out of him in camp. It makes him a tough mother ****er but the guy is nearly as chinny as Amir Khan. The last guy Cotto faced that was put on his ass a few times was Sergio Martinez. If Cotto doesn't KO Kirkland which I think he would, he would at least outbox the **** out of him.

Comment

I'd pick Cotto to stop Kirkland late on.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                  Do you watch boxing? Kirkland got hurt and lost to that asian guy with one punch, and even with Anne Wolfe in the corner Angulo put him down in the first as well. His chin is total and absolute crap and I can tell you why, he gets the living **** beat out of him in camp. It makes him a tough mother ****er but the guy is nearly as chinny as Amir Khan. The last guy Cotto faced that was put on his ass a few times was Sergio Martinez. If Cotto doesn't KO Kirkland which I think he would, he would at least outbox the **** out of him.
                  I heard Porter put Kirkland on his ass sparring. Heard it was good match. People are talking about Ann Wolf like she is Roach. She trains him hard and I have no doubt he is a hard hitting rough-tough Sob but even against Tapia he was getting rocked( was a bit gassed too) and I thought if Tapia stepped on the gas, he may have won. Tapia was gassed too and that serious training helped Kirkland edge the attrition war.

Comment

Cotto, KO. Easily.

Comment

Kirkland can't take a punch.

Cotto drops him a few times and stops him, early.

Comment

Working...
                      X