No announcement yet.

PItbull vs WOlf?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
    So now that the myth about Pitts have been covered, let's cover the ancient European myths about wolves.

FACT:

Wolves have never hunted humans.

Unless the man is already dead, they will never hunt down a human. Wolves are rather suspicious of humans yet seem to have this curiousity about humans (if you ever encounter a wild wolf, they will stare right into your soul). In old Europe, people were afraid of the wolf's howl at night...that would creep out any superstitious person. Soon, the lore of Werewolves evolved from this fear. It's possible that one wolf suffering from rabies had attacked a few people and the fear spiraled out of that.

There is a theory that wolves and humans had a symbiotic relationship in the evolution of both species.

However:

There is one isolated instance in India where a pack of wolves had been hunting down children and killing them. Discovery Channel had a 2 hour special on this. Before this, there has never been a case about wolves attacking people in India. After several weeks of investigating, the authorities found out that a couple of farmers had killed a litter of wolf pups. They theorized that the wolves in that area took vengeance against the people by attacking and killing their children at night. It was seriously creepy. They would actually go into the homes and carry their toddlers away and kill them.
    "Where's timmy? "

"zomg, teh w0lf stolzored him"

"owned"

Comment

Originally posted by slavik18 View Post
      Um....Wolves have bigger and stronger jaws then pitbulls. Dogs have a typical PSI bite of 450, lets say that the pitbull is super strong and has a 600 PSI bite.

Wolves have a 1,500 PSI bite. Thats almost 3 times the power of a Pit. Please, do some research before you come here and just blow smoke on something you know nothing about.

Everyone on this damn forum makes pitbulls seem more than they are: a domestic dog. Wolves are wild animals, there is no way in hell that a wolf would lose to an 80lb short Pitbull. You people revere the pitbull as the be all end all of animals. Next time somebody will say that a Pitbull would beat a Tiger.
      Wolves have stronger jaws than a Pit because they are bigger. A bigger German Shep also has stronger jaws than a pit. Its not all about the Bite pressure when it come to pitbulls. I dont think a wolf would lose to an 80lb short pitbull either. I own a male that is a lil over 90 pounds...solid muscle. He moves good for a big dog, but would get his ass worked by one of my 35-55lb gamedogs back in the day. I wouldnt say a pitbull is more than what they are. But they are totally different from how the public generaly views them. To me they are the ultimate athlete in the dog world. As a youngin ive seen alot of men try to prove that some other breed was superior to them in the [] only to leave carring a cur home. Ive seen 45 pound pit crush a 100 plus pound Japanese Tosa in 2 hours. Im rambling now about **** ive witnessed and been a part of...I love this breed of dog, I cant help it.

And no way a pit is going to whoop a Tiger!!! but more than likely it can whoop your family pet. Not that I condone that sort of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
        However:
        There is one isolated instance in India where a pack of wolves had been hunting down children and killing them. Discovery Channel had a 2 hour special on this. Before this, there has never been a case about wolves attacking people in India. After several weeks of investigating, the authorities found out that a couple of farmers had killed a litter of wolf pups. They theorized that the wolves in that area took vengeance against the people by attacking and killing their children at night. It was seriously creepy. They would actually go into the homes and carry their toddlers away and kill them.
        Yeah, I was watching this show of a guy who spent months with his girlfriend (now wife) in some enclosed wolf preserve or something in a little tent he built and he studied wolves. One of the most amazing things was when the alpha males younger brother was killed by a mountain lion the whole pack ran through the whole valley to find it and they did and chased it up a tree and finally killed it. For about a week or two after his brothers death the alpha would go out every night and howl. It's amazing how human like they act and react to things, I mean if a human child was killed the parents would try to do eveything they could to find justice on the killer. It's sad that they actually kill the baby's but it's amazing how they know to target the young one's of those who killed there pups.

Comment

Partially depends upon the breed of Wolf but in a straight up fight the Wolf wins. If they're locked in some ring with a diameter of like 10 feet then it might be a little closer. I'd still favor the wolf because while it's jaws and whatnot might be a little weaker it can actually use it's claws and strength to its ability much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
            Partially depends upon the breed of Wolf but in a straight up fight the Wolf wins. If they're locked in some ring with a diameter of like 10 feet then it might be a little closer. I'd still favor the wolf because while it's jaws and whatnot might be a little weaker it can actually use it's claws and strength to its ability much better.
            Did you miss the part about the WOLVES JAWS ARE A GOOD 3X STRONGER THAN A PITBULLS.

Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by slavik18 View Post
              Did you miss the part about the WOLVES JAWS ARE A GOOD 3X STRONGER THAN A PITBULLS.

Christ.
              Did you miss the part of anatomy where there's a difference between the snap to a jaw and the ability to latch on. A trained pitbull for fighting has the neck strength the latch on and wont have to let go.

Jesus.

Good to see you getting fired up for a fictional debate ****head. Long day on your knees?

Comment

I wouldn't mind letting a few Pitbulls and Wolves loose on some members of this forum.

Comment

have any of u seen our answer 2 the pit bull?the english pit bulls

theyre ****,ugly little bastards

Comment

Id say a wolf, it would be close.

Comment

Originally posted by '-AzzA-' View Post
                      have any of u seen our answer 2 the pit bull?the english pit bulls

theyre ****,ugly little bastards

I think they're just as intimidating as the American pitbulls, but in all honesty, all of these dogs should only be kept by a select few. Too many idiots own dangerous dogs, and attacks are getting out of hand.

Comment

Working...
                      X