Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did White women and men become the most desirable?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    that's interesting because I have the complete opposite impression of white chicks. I've dated some attractive ones but found them to be incredible bland and not very humble
    Bingo.

They boring af.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Most of the black women I came across have been some of the most stuck up and shallow ever, always complaining and nitpicking hard. Even being up front saying things like if that man aint packing 8 inches he better get to stepping cause I aint one to play with nothing less. And this chick stunk so bad and her weave was all matted yet she had the nerve to demand that stuff. No wonder a lot of black dudes leave to other races. especially when you have these white girls willing to throw themselves at them
      Lol.....

You clearly ain't been with the right kind of black woman.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        that's interesting because I have the complete opposite impression of white chicks. I've dated some attractive ones but found them to be incredible bland and not very humble, even the poor ones. Latin chicks to me look the best and are just down for you. Very loyal and humble.
        Yes I agree, Latina chicks are the best, White girls dont seem to be very lively, they are either the loose drunk slut type, who acts vulgar, the quiet type who will cheat on you and most of them do not defend their man, now a Latina chick are full of life and something about them, they got spirit and really feisty which I like.

White girls are pretty much bland, and also many of them are not loyal at all, even the quiet submissive type once you get them a few drinks they will cheat on your ass easy.

Comment

Lol you made this thread just so you could show us how ugly Bikas wife was.

Comment

Yes I agree, Latina chicks are the best, White girls dont seem to be very lively, they are either the loose drunk slut type, who acts vulgar, the quiet type who will cheat on you and most of them do not defend their man, now a Latina chick are full of life and something about them, they got spirit and really feisty which I like.

White girls are pretty much bland, and also many of them are not loyal at all, even the quiet submissive type once you get them a few drinks they will cheat on your ass easy.
            All girls are different man. You are acting like race has anything to do with it. It's about their background if anything.

You sound like a guy who wants a white girl real bad and they keep turning you down.

Comment

Best looking women are mixed women. Latinas, mixed asians, mixed black women.

For a lot of those women they still look desirable without makeup. If you look at a white girl without makeup they look so bland. I remember messing with a girl who was cute as hell with her makeup l, eye lashes, bronzer, etc. She started to think it was ok to come around me without makeup and she looked like a little boy. It killed everything.

Comment

because whites is held to a higher standard. there's more successful whites, more rich whites, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                  FWIW, I rarely saw any asian dudes with white women until walking dead hit the scene. Now I see those pairings a lot more.
                  I see some fine Russian women here in Tokyo, all with big yoked j dudes. I see them pushing strollers, etc.

Then I see Alexkid type white guys with hammer head sharks.

Comment

White superiority? wtf

I prefer Latina women.

Those dating polls on tinder, and other sites are popular, a lot of people date online and put their preferences in their profile dude wtf at desperate.

Asian men are on the bottom of the barrel, for men, and black women are considered the least attractive for women.

Why would people lie about who they are attracted to in dating info? they put what they want preference wise so it makes it easier for them to find a match

So you never seen those Mexican immigrant guys with fat white women or some Filipino dude drooling for any white woman or a black guys with a fat white girl this is what baffles me they will take any white girl as if she is a prize, to me that shows insecurity to like a woman just because she is white like they are superior.
                    because guys of different race, all if not most dream about being with a blonde. so those black guys u see with a fat white chick, thats the closest they'll get to a blonde so they go for it. its the same thing as other races of girls wanting to date a black guy for the bbc.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                      All girls are different man. You are acting like race has anything to do with it. It's about their background if anything.

You sound like a guy who wants a white girl real bad and they keep turning you down.
                      this is true, most people is attractive to their surroundings. if im a white dude and grew up around blacks, chances are, my babies mama gonna be black.

Comment

Working...
                      X