Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PASCAL is the best option for stevenson, a fight in which i'll bet he loses

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
      Stevenson ducks kovalev to fight some no name and now he could potentially fight kovalev's leftover. Meanwhile kovalev is going to get a shot at Hopkins hahahahahahahahaha.

What a wasted year for Stevenson.
      He canstill make out with the Pascal fght.... but he lost the most obvious choice after crossing to showtime

Comment

Comment

Campillo will tap that ass.

Comment

The fight that really interests me from that list is the one with Braehmer, who I think is one of the top 5 guys in that division behind Kov, Hopkins, Stevenson and Pascal. That would be a very good test for Stevenson.

Pascal would be ideal, but I doubt that fight is going to take place. Especially this soon. They need like 3 months to build that fight up because that is a huge fight in Montreal.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
              The fight that really interests me from that list is the one with Braehmer, who I think is one of the top 5 guys in that division behind Kov, Hopkins, Stevenson and Pascal. That would be a very good test for Stevenson.

Pascal would be ideal, but I doubt that fight is going to take place. Especially this soon. They need like 3 months to build that fight up because that is a huge fight in Montreal.
              They could sign that fight tonight, and schedule it for tomorrow, and still sell out the Bell Center in that 24 hours. That is how big that fight would be in Montreal. No need for a big buildup.

Comment

Stevenson and pascal are good friends, will they agree to fight

Comment

Adonis can't win for losing. Seeing that Fonfara gave Adonis all he could handle, even the faded Campillo could cause a few scares.

Comment

The only one on that list that makes sense is Pascal. Otherwise we absolutely cannot take stevenson seriously anymore.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X