Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone seen Lynes get robbed last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh and why the hell would the most perfect people in the world (the english) allow a dirty cheating italian (capello) be coach of their majestiC national team?!

Comment

First off, it was a great fight. I scored it a draw.

Lynes for the first 5 rounds was first class, he was in control and also got the knockdown but the last 7 rounds he let Branco back into and Lynes was only throwing his jab and on foreign soil, that ain't going to get you a split decision win am afraid. Lynes needed to put his heart on his sleeve and take a chance, which he didn't.

Such is life. Lynes is at the last chance saloon.

Comment

Originally posted by sinep99 View Post
        cool so italy winning the WC, milan winning the champions league and other italian achievements in world sport were all achieved becoz we cheat?! never knew that but thanks for telling me.
        Remember that dive in the 94th minute against Australia that won you a penalty from which you scored the winner?

Seriously, the guy is just joking with you, don't take it so seriously mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          Remember that dive in the 94th minute against Australia that won you a penalty from which you scored the winner?

Seriously, the guy is just joking with you, don't take it so seriously mate.

becoz only italians dive in soccer LMAO!!!! and who says im taking it seriously, mate?

btw majestiC, i had lynes winning. even my friends watching the fight (all italians) had lynes winning. but that couldnt be possible coz were all dirty lying dagos!!

Comment

I thought Lynes had it by one round, However I can't argue too strongly with the result as Lyno didn't force the fight at all after the first third.

It really is Lynes' last chance now, another loss and he will be relegated to a 'domestic gatekeeper' role, He should be better than that.

Comment

oh i believe becoz you said so.

i mean even in boxing boxers like marciano, loi, pep became champions becoz of the mafia right?! thank GOD calzaghe is only half italian or he wouldve been a cheating piece of **** too.
              Calzaghe doesn't do the cheating , Frank Warren does it for him and all the fighters he manages. Look up Amir Khan on Box Rec and look at who is the referee for most of his fights.

Comment

becoz only italians dive in soccer LMAO!!!! and who says im taking it seriously, mate?

btw majestiC, i had lynes winning. even my friends watching the fight (all italians) had lynes winning. but that couldnt be possible coz were all dirty lying dagos!!

arsenal > milan

Comment

Originally posted by majestiC View Post

arsenal > milan

italy > england
                  Last edited by popkins99; 05-17-2008, 04:40 PM.

Comment

im Cornish not English damn u lol!

Comment

Lynes s clearly up 6 points after 5 rounds, i dont see how they could give the Tally the win here.

I gave him 5 of the last 6 but still had Lynes by a couple.

He didn't deserve to lose, Watts card was ****.

i

Comment

Working...
                      X