No announcement yet.

Boots on the ground ,US forces kill Islamic State leader

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
    I see so lets ignore them because it's convenient. It's not like they're not innocent civilians who are suffering because of this.

You're a clueless moron who makes no sense.

What do you mean ignore them!..what a twit you are.You're the type who close their eyes when you see a problem. you're firkin innocent bystander!! suck a lolly FFS or Shut up!

Comment

Wish we could let muslims take care of their own problems, but if we didn't intervene Iraq would have another name by now. It's Ironic this whole mess started with us Intervening in Iraq when we should never have, and now we literally can't stop intervening or everything goes to **** if we do it's ironically sad.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        Wish we could let muslims take care of their own problems, but if we didn't intervene Iraq would have another name by now. It's Ironic this whole mess started with us Intervening in Iraq when we should never have, and now we literally can't stop intervening or everything goes to **** if we do it's ironically sad.

there is a solution! Two words....neutron bomb!

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
          there is a solution! Two words....neutron bomb!
          Sure there aren't any kids or innocent civilians or whatever... I swear to go sometimes I'm ashamed to be living in the same continent...

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
            Sure there aren't any kids or innocent civilians or whatever... I swear to go sometimes I'm ashamed to be living in the same continent...

Bugger off with your innocent this and that kiddo they will you just because of your belief.....

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
              Bugger off with your innocent this and that kiddo they will you just because of your belief.....
              You may actually be the stupidest **** on this site. I bet you're the superstar of NSB hence why you're so out of place here.

Comment

You may actually be the stupidest **** on this site. I bet you're the superstar of NSB hence why you're so out of place here.

LOL at "stupidest"......:gay:

Comment

America f**k yeah!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah I'm sure the hundreds of thousands of Christian, Yazidi etc. minorities who are fleeing for their lives are trying to 'kill eachother'.

They've been killed, chased out of their centuries old homes, sexually enslaved, their historical artifacts, sights and books destroyed for over a year because of ISIS, and they were spawned because of the US' illegal war.

I'm not going as far as claiming that the US is directly controlling and using ISIS like conspiracy tards, but their responsibility is undeniable and it's a shame that Americans like you are so ****ing cleuless about what's going on there. I have to believe it's part of the reason why they've only been providing drones to weakened middle eastern armies and only 1 mission of boots to the ground.
                    You're talking about a region where people have been killing each other since before recorded history. Yes I know that the US provided air support to the Hittites when they invad ed Egypt, trained Medes in their conquest of Persia, and sent tanks to Alexander. Otherwise everything would be peaches and cream in the Fertile Crescent.

Comment

The Americans are obliged to fight ISIS, to track them down, hunt them, seek and destroy.

That was great to hear about this operation, one sheep head brain washed
                      c0cksucking camel butt ****er less in this world.

Slaughter all of those ****ers, better sooner than later. The swines affiliate and integrate into western Europe. They must all be killed off.

Comment

Working...
                      X