No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Johann Duhaupas Returns, Dominates Nascimento Over Ten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Johann Duhaupas Returns, Dominates Nascimento Over Ten

French heavyweight Johann Duhaupas (33-3) returned to ring with a dominating ten round unanimous decision over Brazilian contender Marcelo Luiz Nascimento (18-12) at the Gymnase du Lycee Technique de Monaco in Monte Carlo, Monaco. All three judges saw it 100-90.

[Click Here To Read More]

Any link on this video? According to Marcelo Nascimento, it was a much closer bout than the scorecards showed. In addition, he says he floored Duhaupas early in the bout...

Comment

Good to hear Duhaupas is already fighting after the Wilder fight. He had a tough schedule in 2015 with fights against Teper, Charr & Wilder from March to September. He took the Charr fight on 4 weeks notice after the Teper loss. I wonder if he would fight Ortiz on short notice? He did it before...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        French heavyweight Johann Duhaupas (33-3) returned to ring with a dominating ten round unanimous decision over Brazilian contender Marcelo Luiz Nascimento (18-12) at the Gymnase du Lycee Technique de Monaco in Monte Carlo, Monaco. All three judges saw it 100-90.

[Click Here To Read More]
        Nacimento is not a contender

Comment

Originally posted by luigiR13 View Post
          Any link on this video? According to Marcelo Nascimento, it was a much closer bout than the scorecards showed. In addition, he says he floored Duhaupas early in the bout...
          Looking for the fight myself. Duhaupas had been down & hurt before by a trialhorse. Wilder been down by Harold Sconiers. These things happen from time to time. After the chin he showed against Wilder it is a surprise to hear this though...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            Looking for the fight myself. Duhaupas had been down & hurt before by a trialhorse. Wilder been down by Harold Sconiers. These things happen from time to time. After the chin he showed against Wilder it is a surprise to hear this though...

Yeah, it surprised me as well when Marcelo told me his version. The problem is that there is no video or photos of the bout, which could prove that he's right. Agree with you that this happen from time to time, but I was just surprised with the fact that all three judges gave it 100-90 to Duhaupas..

Comment

Duhaupas has become a pretty good heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontaytheking View Post
                red k given

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Ross View Post
                  Nacimento is not a contender
                  He is now just like Duauahpas is suddenly newsworthy

You know why

Comment

Originally posted by Deontaytheking View Post
                    get the **** out of here!! NOW!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X