Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Browne Warns Adonis Stevenson: I'm on Your Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Browne Warns Adonis Stevenson: I'm on Your Ass!

Brooklyn, New York - Undefeated light heavyweight prospect Marcus Browne (17-0,13 KO's) continued his progression with a very solid knockout victory over Francisco Sierra this past weekend on the undercard of Danny Jacobs-Peter Quillin at the Barclays Center. Browne was a 2012 Olympian but for this fight he brought in a familiar face into camp.

[Click Here To Read More]

in the post yusef mack era I think the No **** tag needs to be added again.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
      real talk

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post

Comment

You are on the 40 year old pimps ass and you still need a couple more burgerflippers to be even ready to fight him? Cool story bro.

Comment

I would take Marcus Browne to beat Stevenson right now. That young man is the most underrated talent of his Olympic class.

The only one with more potential (perhaps) is Errol Spence but that's no insult to Marcus Browne because all the trainers who've seen Spence and all the dudes who've sparred him suggest that his talent is just other-worldly -- but Browne is right up there.

Comment

Originally posted by djt117 View Post
              I would take Marcus Browne to beat Stevenson right now. That young man is the most underrated talent of his Olympic class.

The only one with more potential (perhaps) is Errol Spence but that's no insult to Marcus Browne because all the trainers who've seen Spence and all the dudes who've sparred him suggest that his talent is just other-worldly -- but Browne is right up there.
              I agree. Browne destroys Aquacknis Chickenson.

I wonder how Freedom. thinks this scrap would go down

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                I agree. Browne destroys Aquacknis Chickenson.

I wonder how Freedom. thinks this scrap would go down
                Browne is very good, he'd definitely have a chance against Stevenson.

I'd like to see him in with some decent LHWs, perhaps Fonfara or Cleverly.

Comment

yada yada yada
                  Last edited by Manic Shot; 12-09-2015, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Why did Browne just say he was one of Stevenson's ****stains?

Comment

Working...
                    X