Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did Wlads fight change your opinion of him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
    well,,,I think youre underrating him some. he has showcased a good skillset at times when hes not tense in there but I echo your frustration on all the clinching. with all his physical advanatges its ridiculous that he needs to resort to that. hell,,,if it was me Id rather get knocked out punching than win ugly like that. its just not fair to the fans who pay money to watch while hes earning millions. if he doesn't turn it around in his next fight I may very well turn into one of his haters
    physical advantages don't matter when you can't box. boxing isn't just offense. its also defense and he has none(besides holding) he's just way too easy to hit and has a terrible chin. this was the only way he could ever be successful. watch all his fights. he never goes for anything till his fat out of shape opponents are sitting ducks then he starts throwing power shots. david haye has a sh-it chin and klitschko didn't have the skill or mindset to try and hit him because haye was always dangerous with the counters. guys like arreola and chisora would be a nightmare for wlad because they don't look for counters they look to press and so vitali fought them instead. wlad thought povetkin would stand in the center of the ring like most of his opponents so he took the fight but povetkin tried to pressure and wlad had to hold. these 2 clowns are running a racket here pretending to be 1 champ. 2 guys needed for 1 job lol. overstaffed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      According to what?
      Ring magazine rankings, what else?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        i thought he was a cheating fraud with no skills but now i know he's a cheating fraud with no skills. look at his selection of opponents since brewster mollywhopped him. No one who came forward and we know why. He can't handle them without a corrupt ref. They all fought vitali and wlad fought all the better boxers. the klitschko's are a couple of cherry picking floyds.
        Do you ever say anything positive about any fighter?

Comment

Working...
        X