No announcement yet.

hyped for UFC 188!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hyped for UFC 188!!!

the return of CAIN....el nino vs alvarez...gastelum vs nate the great....cejudo vs camus

Angela vs Tecia Torres should be pretty sick too especially since Angela is scrappy as hell.

This should be really sick card too bad it's overlooked because it's sandwiched between Rumble/DC Weidman/Belfort and Aldo/McGregor Rory/Robbie

Comment

damn lol....

Comment

Velasquez was getting his a$$ kicked the whole time up to that Sub

Comment

Werdum is a beast. I was telling guys at work and no one was trying to hear it hahaha I bet they know now

Comment

The altitude was a factor as well Cain should of trained in Mexico the whole time

Comment

Cain was actually more active than Werdum with attempted strikes I believe, he's just making excuses because he got his ass kicked for calling Werdum a fake champion. He lost in every aspect of the game. I loved every second of it.

Comment

im really happy werdum won, that smile when he had him in the guillotine lmaooo

Comment

That was awesome, Werdum's always been a fav of mine. LOL the same look he had when he got Fedor, the look of just knowing.

Cain gets taken out in Mexico City, sweet irony.

Comment

Total domination by werdum... Congrats to him...

Cain looked really soft in the midsection, softer than usual... I'm not sure how hard he trained for this... Honestly looked kinda shot and old

Comment

Working...
                    X