Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which will more PPV buys? TBE/Maidana 2 or Pacquiao/Algieri????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which will more PPV buys? TBE/Maidana 2 or Pacquiao/Algieri????

Poll to follow, vote and discuss.
    Mayweather vs Maidana 2
    85.26%
    Pacquiao vs Algieri
    14.74%

Is this really a valid poll? Algieri probably has cousins who dont know who he is. Never mind the casual fan who cant even pronounce his name. Pac/Algieri will tank if it truly does materialize and it deserves to!

Comment

The next Latin Fury PPV will dominate them both.

Comment

Another Bannable thread, reported

Comment

The May-Maidana fight should sell real well after some people thought Maidana won. It shouldn't even be close.

Comment

I likely won't buy either, but there's zero chance I'd consider buying Pac Algieri. If May Maidana has a good enough undercard I might consider it.

Comment

A better question-does floyd/maidana 2 sell 2x or 3x as much as pac/algieiri if it gets made?

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                Another Bannable thread, reported
                Why are you so upset and how is this banable?

Get the salt outta your vagina, f*ggot.

Blocked.

Comment

Hopefully they both flop so these two turds have no choice but to fight one another before their 65th birthdays.

Comment

This is the curse pacquaio has, when he defeats a C level fighter everyone in the world knows Pacquaio won but when Mayweather does it the world says its too close to call and he needs to Rematch C level fighter to prove he is the best.

So I expect to see Mayweather/Maidana to bring in more PPV buys because everyone loves the underdog and Maidana as a limited C level fighter is as underdog as it gets. Plus Mayweather struggled with Madiana

Where as Pacquaio no one expects him to struggle with Algreri.

Different levels to this game.

Comment

Working...
                    X