Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cutting These Foods Completey Out Of My Diet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutting These Foods Completey Out Of My Diet?

How beneficial to my body would it be if I were to cut out the following COMPLETEY.......

-Chocolate
    -Sweets
    -Crisps
    -Ice Cream
    -Fizzy Drinks
    -White Bread
    -Chips
    -Butter
    -Bacon
    -Fast Food
    Last edited by MeccaOfBoxing; 10-30-2010, 07:10 PM.

Hard to say without knowing how much you eat of said foods, there is nothing wrong with sweets/Chocolate on the odd occasions. Why get rid of Bacon anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by KELLY BROOK View Post
      Hard to say without knowing how much you eat of said foods, there is nothing wrong with sweets/Chocolate on the odd occasions. Why get rid of Bacon anyway?
      bacon is loaded with fat, sodium, and cholesterol.

Comment

Originally posted by KELLY BROOK View Post
        I eat alot of them foods all the time.

Comment

The more I read about these foods, the more you realize how really bad they are for you. I will replace them with LOTS of Oatmeal, fruit, veg, water, heathly meats etc turkey, chicken & fish.

Comment

Fizzy drinks are not always that bad as a treat stuff like coke zero, lucozade is not a bad think after a hard session in the gym as it help with your glutamine levels. White bread is not bad for you just got no real goodness in it. but the rest yea cute it out your diet!!

Comment

Depends on when you eat this stuff. White bread and other foods that ****e your insulin are beneficial before and after a work, particulary after. First thing in the morning is good too because you're fasting throughout the night, unless you're taking a good Casein protein supplent. I would limit the intake but not cut it out completely.

Comment

good luck to u, it isnt that hard to eat clean. if u know how to cook some tasty but healthy food its nothing

Comment

Originally posted by MeccaOfBoxing View Post
                  How beneficial to my body would it be if I were to cut out the following COMPLETEY.......

-Chocolate
                  -Sweets
                  -Crisps
                  -Ice Cream
                  -Fizzy Drinks
                  -White Bread
                  -Chips
                  -Butter
                  -Bacon
                  -Fast Food
                  That looks alot like my list, but chocolate will always be apart of my diet !

The trick that works for me is I let myself eat something thats not good for me one or two times a week, with everything if you dont over do it you can spoil yourself every once and a while !

Comment

I already did all of that and I'm only 16...

Comment

Working...
                    X