Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumor is rigo is flying to Las Vegas to confront Leo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well what would Rigondeaux do if there were not so many weight classes, too big for bantam to small for feather. Dudes his size in history have done work at 126, if the dude is the truth dude should be able to handle 126, 130 probably not but I don't think that is out of the question if he is that good but that would probably be a bridge too far against a real top end guy.

Comment

Just 4 pounds...

Fight night weight is what is important. Look at the difference 4 pounds turns into.

Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post
      Rigo fan, but why isn't he willing to move up just four pounds to fight the featherweights?

Walters would fight him, guaranteed.

But Rigo refuses to entertain the idea?

Isn't that what all pound for pound greats do? Pacquiao, Mayweather? Sometimes you gotta move up in weight and go after the biggest baddest m-****er there s.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
        Word is rigo will be flying to Vegas to confront Leo santau Cruz. I hope he gets Near him because unlike Gamboa and Lara rigo is a great trash talker with very slick punch lines. I hope Sechback and those deporte USA guys are there to record it . The deporte guys are based out of Vegas and told me they plan on being there hopefully they catch the exchange
        I hope he does but it doesn't always work. Look at how Margarito punked Floyd and made him look like a bigger bitch than what he already is.

Santa Cruz is becoming a big bitch himself.

Comment

Originally posted by blak81 View Post
          Just 4 pounds...

Fight night weight is what is important. Look at the difference 4 pounds turns into.
          Cry me a river. A lot of great fighters fight at their walk around weight, against big rehydrate guys. Manny, Floyd, JMM, Hopkins can do it but the oh so great most skilled ever Rigo can't?

Comment

Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post
            Rigo fan, but why isn't he willing to move up just four pounds to fight the featherweights?

Walters would fight him, guaranteed.

But Rigo refuses to entertain the idea?

Isn't that what all pound for pound greats do? Pacquiao, Mayweather? Sometimes you gotta move up in weight and go after the biggest baddest m-****er there s.
            Rigo fans don't get this. Instead he's calling out smaller fighters or insisting feathers move to his weight

Comment

Originally posted by Black Barty View Post
              Cry me a river. A lot of great fighters fight at their walk around weight, against big rehydrate guys. Manny, Floyd, JMM, Hopkins can do it but the oh so great most skilled ever Rigo can't?
              like i said do u not realise the smaller you are the more wight matter? if floyd at 147 fights someone at 160 int not that big a deal.. rigo at 125 fighting 140+ is

and dont forget hes calling out his whole division but dummies like bardock act like leo is too good to fight him or something

Comment

Originally posted by blak81 View Post
                Just 4 pounds...

Good post. I'm surprised people still don't realize this. Featherweights weigh 138 on fight night. That's a 10-15 pound weight disadvantage.

Rigo is a 118 fighter campaigning at 122 right now. In reality he's already moved up a weight division.

Comment

HeII yea Rigo!!! Leo is such a pvssy!

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    like i said do u not realise the smaller you are the more wight matter? if floyd at 147 fights someone at 160 int not that big a deal.. rigo at 125 fighting 140+ is

and dont forget hes calling out his whole division but dummies like bardock act like leo is too good to fight him or something
                    Lol Leo is the only champ in the division huh? The other two are just jumping at the chance to dethrone rigo?

Comment

Let me repeat this:

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                      Santa Cruz should fight Rigo, and regard it as a "get it over with" fight, just like Canelo finally decided to fight Lara, then move on. Losing the fight doesn't really mean you lose stock when it comes to drawing power. It will remain basically the same. What's crystal clear is popularity is not transferable.

Comment

Working...
                      X