Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Tyson Fury Shreds Dereck Chisora, David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats funny listen man you gotta love the like of fury and broner. Controversial character is what takes the sport mainstream.

Comment

Originally posted by Gymme View Post
      dereck actually posted this first and tyson retweeted it ! seems kind of sinister to me... im seriously starting to believe theres some sort of agenda against tyson because hes a traveller and the higher ups dont wana see a traveller as the baddest man on the planet ! Tyson Luke Fury @Tyson_Fury · 2h
      It hurts that u non travellers can't get a man to beat me. Gypsys rule boxing#****ingkillers WAR TYSON !!!
      Hahaha. Exactly, the higher-ups control your poor asses. And they're sipping champagne while seeing you cry and complain, just like you did right here.

Comment

Originally posted by hamada44 View Post
        Thats funny listen man you gotta love the like of fury and broner. Controversial character is what takes the sport mainstream.
        Are Pacquiao, DLH or SRL controversial? You dont have to be an ass to be mainstream. Fury and Broner are small boys in the big picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Masters01 View Post
          Hahaha. Exactly, the higher-ups control your poor asses. And they're sipping champagne while seeing you cry and complain, just like you did right here.
          im not poor my friend and the higher ups control your ass too

Comment

Any person talking about being held down obviously isnt well-educated, doesnt understand how the wider world works, and has a love-affair with words like "injustice" and "entitlement". If you and Fury are being held down so much by the higher-ups, stop b*tchin' and start doin' ****.

Comment

Someone asked about Fury fighting on Saturday and it looks like they are trying to line someone up as of what I have been hearing here and there.

Comment

That picture is hilarious, Tyson Fury is my favorite heavyweight by far!

Comment

Are Pacquiao, DLH or SRL controversial? You dont have to be an ass to be mainstream. Fury and Broner are small boys in the big picture.
                  uhhh i think its funny people act like srl was someone he wasnt. of course he was controversial he was known to of ducked hagler until he was older and he low balled pryor. Not to mention he was very outspoken and also later in his career he was thought to be on PED if he was in the twitter generation people would hate him just like they hate floyd u people are just to blind to see it

Comment

I love the insult '**** house'

Will be using that one often

Comment

We are all under the control of the Overlords. Try telling them you need to take a break from paying your taxes and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X