No announcement yet.

The Good Son by Mark Kriegel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Good Son by Mark Kriegel

Would you guys recommend this book by Mark Kriegel, The Good Son? It's a Ray Mancini biography and I know you guys read a lot of boxing books here. Also, besides books, what are some boxing movies you guys would recommend, TV shows, episodes and documentaries you would recommend on boxing and fighters, like the show Lights Out, Rocky, that Quincy episode with Joe Louis perhaps, Marciano doc narrated by Robert Loggia, Ringside on ESPN?

I also mention this because I saw an ad today that The Good Son was made into a documentary. Any idea on when this is supposed to premiere or on what channel? I've seen a couple of trailers, looks like it comes out in the summer, so I guess this will mostly be in big cities. Most of us will probably have to wait for a DVD release, which should be by the end of the year. Does anyone here own a copy of the book or plan on seeing this documentary?

I remember seeing a made for tv movie on ray mancini. This was quite a few years ago. I like watching duran sparing with stallone in rocky 2.

Comment

Working...
    X