Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who here believes Liston hit Harder than Foreman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
    Poor Larry Sims getting no love around here.

Ah, thats correct.

Although I dont watch too many Tyson fights prior to Berbick these days - and literally none post-Holyfield II. Got a set from the guys over at mike-tyson-dvd.com who put together good stuff for a great price compared to the generic career sets found on other sites. Plenty of interviews, training footage, docs.

Comment

Originally posted by TAC602 View Post

Ah, thats correct.

Although I dont watch too many Tyson fights prior to Berbick these days - and literally none post-Holyfield II. Got a set from the guys over at mike-tyson-dvd.com who put together good stuff for a great price compared to the generic career sets found on other sites. Plenty of interviews, training footage, docs.
      ****, I could have given you his career set for free.....as long as you didn't mind burning them to DVD yourself lol :cool9:

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by TAC602 View Post

Ah, thats correct.

Although Tyson was Basically just slugging, he landed some ferocious body shots on Ruddock. Ferocious. He would have gave Bowee a nice fight even in his "slugger" days, win or lose.

Comment

Working...
        X