Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: After Floyd KO's Pacquiao, 'Marquez 4' Still There

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would be very very very surprised if Floyd would beat Manny by KO/TKO. It's not impossible to happen, but i just don't think it would happen regardless of how many times Floyd would hit him flush. But, i would sure bet on Floyd to beat him 8-4 rounds UD.

Comment

• Originally posted by clmags12 View Post
      I was talking about Manny. Freddie was the one asking 142. Arum and Roach talk for Manny remember?, isn't that an argument for *****s for Manny to speak for himself?

So you excuse Floyd for avoiding Shane after a 2 year period of inactivity? Shane was inactive for 16 months. See the contradiction?

I mentioned before I cared very little for Pac/Mosley.

We just fighting about our different opinions bro. Its all good.
      Dont be ridiculous

FACT: Mayweather fought Mosley when he was the #1 welter

FACT: Pacquiao ducked Mosley TWICE when Shane was the #1 welter

Your argument just got shredded buddy, but lets continue.....

FACT: Mayweather is fighting his 3rd CONSECUTIVE opponent, that Pac had already ducked

You need to answer this question, real bad.....

How the fuk was Pacquiao ranked #1 P4P, when not only was he not even the best guy in his division, he FLATLY REFUSED to fight the best guy in his division?

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        I would be very very very surprised if Floyd would beat Manny by KO/TKO. It's not impossible to happen, but i just don't think it would happen regardless of how many times Floyd would hit him flush. But, i would sure bet on Floyd to beat him 8-4 rounds UD.
        I think that fight could get real bad for Manny, I see Freddie stopping it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Leonard Ellerbe, adviser to WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr., doesn't see a reason for Manny Pacquiao to stage an immediate fourth fight with Juan Manuel Marquez. Last Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Pacquaio won a controversial twelve round majority decision over Marquez. Mayweather plans to fight on May 5 at the MGM Grand, and negotiations for a Pacquiao fight were set to begin, but now the Filipino superstar and his promotional team, Top Rank, are going to pursue a fourth clash with Marquez instead.

[Click Here To Read More]
          PAC fighting jmm for the 4th time in 8 years?

Comment

• Manny will continue to run from Floyd till his guaranteed ends up being 40k.

Manny ran from a 50/50 split, to a 70/30 split, then a 40mill guaranteed, and now problably a 400k guaranteed.

The wapacman literally and metaphorically running from "money".

Comment

• old ass thread about a stale topic lol

Comment

Working...
              X