Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I don't care if i lose...." - Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bull****. If he wasn't concerned about losing, how do you explain catch weights?

Comment

I have a feeling that isn't true.

Comment

Oh well. Manny knows what he need to do. If he accept full testing, even Floyd's stans(*****s) would see that he wants it more. The only reason why Floyd is getting more pressure now is because of the stunt Arum pulled. Had he kept negotiation in private as he said he would have, maybe there would've been a chance of them trying to make it happen. If some of you remembered, they tried to made it happened multiple times in the first negotiation. But this time, Arum took things too far and now the whole world is forcing Floyd's, and that's something he doesn't like according to his uncle, Jeff.

Comment

Originally posted by bunce101 View Post
          yeah a true warrior who rejects the hatton fight for it being 50-50 but then accepts 51-49, REAL WARRIOR
          Hey, at least he ACTUALLY FIGHTS THE GUY after the negotiations are agreed upon.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            newsflash, you don't get any money (and thanks to FM you don't get to watch the fight either)
            Oh **** that was good. I need a cigarette after reading that.

Comment

he has 5 losses 3 that count 2 that don't, so he probably isn't afraid of losing...blood tests scare him from the most money he'll ever let Arum steal from him.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                Oh well. Manny knows what he need to do. If he accept full testing, even Floyd's stans(*****s) would see that he wants it more. The only reason why Floyd is getting more pressure now is because of the stunt Arum pulled. Had he kept negotiation in private as he said he would have, maybe there would've been a chance of them trying to make it happen. If some of you remembered, they tried to made it happened multiple times in the first negotiation. But this time, Arum took things too far and now the whole world is forcing Floyd's, and that's something he doesn't like according to his uncle, Jeff.
                To be honest mate, I don't think Floyd think's Manny is on anything at all. Manny has made enough concessions for Floyd and all these road blocks are just Floyd moving the goal posts.

I don't think Floyd is scared of fighting Manny BUT i do think he is scared of losing to Manny on points. Manny has the workrate to do enough to win close rounds against a low output (albeit accurate) opponent. This is Floyd's true fear, losing his marketing potential.

Comment

Originally posted by j.one View Post
                  he has 5 losses 3 that count 2 that don't, so he probably isn't afraid of losing...blood tests scare him from the most money he'll ever let Arum steal from him.
                  Floyd had no excuses for not fighting, all he could say was he's "not interested". Your making up excuses for yourself and not Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
                    "I don't care if I lose, I just want to fight, let's do it 2 or 3 times, make some money and give the fans a good fight!" - Manny Pacquiao

Watching the JMM/Diaz fight, the commentators quoted Pac talking about how extremely disappointed he was over Mayweather deciding not to fight him.

It's clear as day that Pac is a true warrior and is devastated that the fight with Floyd never came to fruition. Pac doesn't give a fuk if he loses or not, he'll just fight the best he can and give the fans their money's worth. He's willing to put himself on the line and go to war as a true warrior should.

Floyd on the other hand.... I'm finding it harder and harder to understand how anyone can keep defending this guy?
                    If he just wants to fight he should give into Mayweathers demand of no cut off date.

Comment

If any fans ignored all those media fuzz, we would see that nothing changed. Floyd definitely need a better promoting partner. He need a promoter who isn't afraid to take criticism, someone who isn't afraid to get his/her hands dirty, and Don King is that guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X