No announcement yet.

Video: Shaq Officially Retires

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
    Your a idiot.. If horry didn't drop the three the series was over.. Kings were up 3-2 in the series.
    the horry 3 was game 4.

it tied the series up 2-2.

kings won game 5 to go up 3-2.

lakers won game 6-7 to win the series 4-3.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      how do you get a 3-2 lead in Game 4? you dumb mother****er...stop talking basketball
      Looked it up, your right.. I thought it was 3-2... I don't give a ****, kings still took them to game seven proving that the kings squad was talented.. Any team beating that Shaq team was great.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
        Looked it up, your right.. I thought it was 3-2... I don't give a ****, kings still took them to game seven proving that the kings squad was talented.. Any team beating that Shaq team was great.

never said they weren't talented...no argument there...had the Lakers beat? yeeaaaah...not so much

Comment

Let's not forget that Shaq is one of the biggest attention whores around, so it wouldn't surprise me if he's doing all this just to take some spotlight shine away from his two former teammates in Wade and LeBron.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            he gave kobe a lot of help.

i'll give him that.
            “Shaq not only dominated the game of basketball but also dominated off the court w/ his big personality. Hes 1 of the greatest entertainers,” Magic Johnson said. “Thank you Shaq for leading the Lakers to 3 titles. We loved every minute of it!”

MJ disagrees..

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              the horry 3 was game 4.

it tied the series up 2-2.

kings won game 5 to go up 3-2.

refs won game 6

lakers won game 7 to win the series 4-3.
              i agree..

Comment

Should the lakers purposely mail it in next season to pick up this guy? I am sure he is a 1 and done guy.

the most skilled kid I have seen since Kobe.(meaning not before Kobe).

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Should the lakers purposely mail it in next season to pick up this guy? I am sure he is a 1 and done guy.

the most skilled kid I have seen since Kobe.(meaning not before Kobe).
                  Doc Rivers' son will end up in Boston being coached by his dad. Rondo, Rivers, Pierce, KG, and Howard. I like that rotation.

Comment

Working...
                  X