Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has Lucas Matthyse done to make him an elite fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hiei View Post
    I'm not saying Garcia can't win but I and many others see Mathssye as the better fighter with a better skill set
    i hear you - and there are others such as myself that think garcia's will to win and grit sees him through with the win over lucas.

Comment

You would think he's the 2nd coming of Roberto Duran; if he beats Lamont & Danny I will jump on the hype train. Until then he's just a pretty good fighter with Garcia being just a notch above him.

Comment

khan.......julio diaz>mike dallas

garcia......judah>mike dallas. zab looked like a million bucks after going 12 with matthyse

alvarado......rios>mike dallas

peterson......holt>mike dallas

dude is going in reverse. easy fight for peterson, much more seasoned

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
          We started our posts off exactly the same way. Check the one right above ^^^^^ this one.
          i just noticed that, dude. we was all

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            judah doesn't have pop? c'mon, lets be real here, judah ALWAYS had that crazy left. judah has shown to have better pop than both katsidis and diaz. i don't think you're on the money with describing judah's power in comparison to the greek and pocho.

a late round rally, exactly, and good for judah - but the fact remains, dude got the brakes beat off him by danny. floored, put on queer street more than once. hardly anything that lucas did.

it's a good fight, take the bet. whatever billions you want, i got you.
            I'm not describing Judah's power before round 5.

You wanna play that game? Fine. Put the house up my dude. Your 200billion to my 2trillion. I'll tell you what, if Matthysse doesn't knock him out I'll give you an extra 500bill. You got nothing to lose right? I'm giving you crazy odds son.

Comment

I can guarantee you Danny is not letting Ajose catch him with 3 left hooks in a row multiple times throughout a fit. As a matter of fact what if Mathysse let Danny catch him with a few left hooks in a row.
              What if I won a million dollars, what If the sky was red instead of blue?

Also Last time I checked Lucas didn't go life and death with the corpse of morales or holt

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                I'm not describing Judah's power before round 5.

You wanna play that game? Fine. Put the house up my dude. Your 200billion to my 2trillion. I'll tell you what, if Matthysse doesn't knock him out I'll give you an extra 500bill. You got nothing to lose right? I'm giving you crazy odds son.
                we good, son!

also, i want that siggy changed to one of danny w/ the win; cool?

Comment

Originally posted by Hiei View Post
                  What if I won a million dollars, what If the sky was red instead of blue?

Also Last time I checked Lucas didn't go life and death with the corpse of morales or holt
                  Does Lucas have a single better win on his resume than khan/Judah/or the corpse of morales ? ... Please say Ajose .. Please say Ajose...

Comment

Does Lucas have a single better win on his resume than khan/Judah/or the corpse of morales ? ... Please say Ajose .. Please say Ajose...
                    Wtf does that to do with anything? didn't grandpa morales have better wins on his resume then garcia?

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
                      khan.......julio diaz>mike dallas

garcia......judah>mike dallas. zab looked like a million bucks after going 12 with matthyse

alvarado......rios>mike dallas

peterson......holt>mike dallas

dude is going in reverse. easy fight for peterson, much more seasoned

Ajose >Khan
                      Soto >Shot Holt, Morales, Theophane
                      Alexander >anybody on Garcia & Petersons resume.

You all go on about Lucas not having a stand out win. Who is Petersons best win again? Cayo? Kendall Holt? Willy Blain?

Comment

Working...
                      X