No announcement yet.

Guillermo Rigondeaux Vs. Roman Chocolatito Gonzalez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guillermo Rigondeaux Vs. Roman Chocolatito Gonzalez

Do you guys think this fight is possible in the future if Gonzalez keeps dominating the smaller weight classes?

Not much difference stature wise

Rigondeaux Height 5ft 4.5inches

Gonzalez Height 5ft 3inches

Rigodeaux reach 66 inch

Gonzalez reach 64 inch

What you guys think? would you like to see how they match up? who would come out on top?

I've said a while ago that this fight would be great they can meet somewhere int the middle
    Last edited by LomaUsykKlichko; 11-20-2015, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Is this really how desperate people are to see Roman Gonzalez lose?

Comment

I think Gonzalez is quite a bit smaller despite there not being much of a gap in terms of height/reach.

P4P it would be a great 50-50 fight, but in reality, if they met at 118, Rigo would just be the naturally much bigger guy and heavy favourite.

Comment

i'd be curious to see them standing face to face, although bodily dimensions of course don't tell the whole story w/r/t weight distribution etc. even if rigondeaux moved down one division, gonzalez would still need to move up two. that's a huge gap in theory. if it was possible to traverse those little classes so easily, then it would make you wonder what the point was in having so many

also it strikes me that gonzalez's power already seems less concussive at flyweight than it did in the lower divisions

Comment

If Rigo was at Roman weight class this in my eyes is where Roman would most definitely lose and lose decisively.

Comment

Nathan Cleverly 6′ 1½″ with a 74″ reach, Povetkin 6' 2 with a 75″ reach.

Same sort of size, Cleverly should move up and fight Povetkin.

Comment

You can't beat someone who is bigger than you and better than you.

One of those can be overcome, not both.

Roman is great, but that's a step too far and unfair to him.

Comment

If they were the same size, this would arguably be the best fight in boxing between two top 5 P4P guys.

To beat Rigo, you need to be a skilled pressure fighter, which is exactly what Choco is.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    Is this really how desperate people are to see Roman Gonzalez lose?
                    Who said i think hed lose? I think its a possible fight for the future against 2 top p4p boxers.....oh yeah i forgot this is NSB

SMFH

Comment

Working...
                    X