No announcement yet.

Ajose Olusegun calling out Khan & Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ajose Olusegun calling out Khan & Broner

Hes on Twitter begging Goldenboy for a fight with Amir Khan and says he'd fight him in the U.K he also hints at wanting Broner.

I'd pick him in both of those. Ajose is a more polished version of Khan with a granite chin. Its not just his chin, his body is made from cast iron.

Hes going to a big problem for the 140 crop when he bounces back. I can honestly see him beating just about everyone except Lucas and maybe Garcia.

He'd toy with Rios from the outside. He does everything Khan does but better.

I don't feel they'll be to keen on taking the risk with Ajose though & I wouldn't blame them. That is one underrated, certified bad ass!

@AjoseOlusegun when u boxed Lucas Matthyse was he the best fighter uve fought/hardest hitter?do u think u cud beat him if u boxed again?
    Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite More
    8:32 p.m. - Feb 9, 2013 · Details

Feb 10 Olusegun Ajose ‏@AjoseOlusegun
    @********* he was the hardest hitter for sure. I'll love to fight him again to avenge the defeat at some point.

Comment

Ajose is definitely quality! he'll give anybody hell @ 140.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
        Ajose is definitely quality! he's give anybody hell @ 140.

Only problem is can he get the fights/stay active? I don't want to hear excuses or anything but he was inactive for a year before he fought Lucas with GB messing him around.

Would love to see him get the big fights, I personally feel GB owe the guy another shot.

Comment

I'd pick him over Khan but Broner wins by difficult decision

Comment

Wasn't Olusegun Khan's mandatory at one point? I don't see Khan fighting him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Wasn't Olusegun Khan's mandatory at one point? I don't see Khan fighting him.

I know he was Danny Garcia's and think he was paid to step a side so Garcia could fight Khan.

I think this would be the perfect fight for Amir now. I think Khan would take it I am not sure his team would be too interested in it though.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                I know he was Danny Garcia's and think he was paid to step a side so Garcia could fight Khan.

I think this would be the perfect fight for Amir now. I think Khan would take it I am not sure his team would be too interested in it though.
                That'd be awesome if Khan fought him... but I doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Only problem is can he get the fights/stay active? I don't want to hear excuses or anything but he was inactive for a year before he fought Lucas with GB messing him around.

Would love to see him get the big fights, I personally feel GB owe the guy another shot.
                  couldn't agree with you more my friend.

Comment

Olusegun Broner is a good fight

Olusegun times khan and takes him out before 6

Comment

Working...
                    X