Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's worst performance.. Cotto, Castillo, De La Hoya, Judah?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

castillo n cotto fights are some of his best performances cause he had to dig deep to get the win or stay ahead i thought castillo edge him out in the 1st could of gone either way, the de la hoya fight looked so fake, it was the most boring moneymay n DLH fight ive ever seen

Comment

Castillo was the closest. So he is the correct choice. Dlh cotto and Judah all lost 8+ rounds... Castillo is relatively his worst performance by far.

Comment

I thought Floyd looked amazing in the Cotto fight. Just Cotto is really damn good unless you can over power him.

Floyd was sharp and accurate but if you box with Cotto you are gonna have a close fight. He's got an ATG jab.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
          Cmon Flatline lol, with this nonsense post to clown on Floyd. I don't know what Cotto-Floyd fight you are watching but it wasn't the one the rest of the world saw. At no point was Floyd, hurt, rocked, buzzed, scared, lost, etc. Wow Cotto bloodied his nose and the haters erupt like something happened lol please. Floyd won 10-2 at worst against a 154lb, solid, strong, great shape, coming off of wins Cotto ok? So enough with this.

However, to play along with your game, I would say the 1st Castillo fight which was highly competitive. The word "worst" is the wrong word to choose though, maybe the "closest" or "most competitive" fight would be more accurate. Floyd has never performed poorly, just some fighters have been more competitive than others. Poor performance are from missed shots, bad footwork, no game plan, unable to adjust, etc. Floyd has not exhibited any of that, don't get it twisted son lol.
          actually Cotto did stun him with a couple clean jabs

Comment

best performance was castillo 1... worst? none i think... he fights consistently... he just lost a step in terms of speed and activity these days...

Comment

I fail to see how Burton/Augustus was his worst performance as some have pointed out.

As much as people say it was a tough fight, Floyd thoroughly dominated damn near every minute of every round. B/A wasn't even close to winning one round. If anything, Floyd put on a beautiful display of combinations and accuracy, B/A just had an incredible tolerance for punishment. Hardly his worst performance.

Comment

Oscar.

Made hard work of a part time boxer who spent his time on alcohol and drugs whilst cross dressing.

Forbes showed the level Oscar was at then and Pacquiao show how a great deals with a past it fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Oscar.

Made hard work of a part time boxer who spent his time on alcohol and drugs whilst cross dressing.

Forbes showed the level Oscar was at then and Pacquiao show how a great deals with a past it, horribly weight drained fighter.
                  Fixed it for you. Btw DLH that fought Floyd >>> DLH that fought Pac. Not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Oscar.

Forbes showed the level Oscar was at then and Pacquiao show how a great deals with a past it fighter.
                    154 Oscar is a world of difference to 150 Oscar and especially 145 Oscar that needed IV fluids , but you wouldnt know that would you idiot ! because all three have the same name !

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      154 Oscar is a world of difference to 150 Oscar and especially 145 Oscar that needed IV fluids , but you wouldnt know that would you idiot ! because all three have the same name !
                      Yeah, sure.

Floyd made hard work of Oscar.

It like if Dawson fought RJJ now.

Pacquiao and Forbes showed Oscar's real level.

Oscar drops 4lbs and becomes as weak as a kitten. LOL

I've dropped 4lbs and became stronger.

Comment

Working...
                      X