No announcement yet.

How are these?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are these?

Does anyone have/have used these wraps? They seem great, and im thinking of getting them.
    http://www.grantboxing.com/detail.aspx?ID=22645

Stick with the standard handwraps.

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
      Stick with the standard handwraps.
      yep, standard handwraps are cheap and effective. i usually try to go with some handwraps with elasticity because it reduces hand cramps dramatically. ringside has some good ones.

Comment

I was looking at these too. to the above posters, have you actually tried these?

Comment

Originally posted by dfwtx View Post
          I was looking at these too. to the above posters, have you actually tried these?
          I dont think they have. They seem to be the only slip on style wraps that work like real wraps.

Comment

Originally posted by J_CON View Post
            I dont think they have. They seem to be the only slip on style wraps that work like real wraps.
            I have a pair. Its virtually impossible to fit your hand in anything other than the super humongous ringside superbag gloves. The also add about 4 oz of weight to each hand. They made my hands feel like bricks.

I would suggest you stick with normal wraps.

Comment

I also have a pair of the ringside gel wraps hoping they would be smaller, but they are literally the exact same thing. The grants appear to be re branded ringside in different colors and with a price markup.

Comment

when i first saw this thread, with all the gay threads in here lately, i was sure it was gonna be some skinny ass wannabe boxer posting pics of his freshly shaved balls after a lame ass "sparring" session.

Comment

Originally posted by filth View Post
                  when i first saw this thread, with all the gay threads in here lately, i was sure it was gonna be some skinny ass wannabe boxer posting pics of his freshly shaved balls after a lame ass "sparring" session.
                  we could use some more of those

Comment

dont be lazy just wrap ur hands.

Comment

Working...
                    X