Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did all the Kessler "fans" go? They've all vanished.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't seen much of Kessler.

I have seen far more of Abraham and Khan.

Never been a Kessler fan due to not watching much of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
      Now this excludes real Kessler fans like Bat and Kessler who I respect, but what happened to the rest of you guys?

Every day for the last couple of years (ever since he fought Joe coincidentally) they were on here hyping him up, saying he was not just a good but a GREAT fighter, writing ridiculous essays about how he was going to be great and everyone was ducking him.

My theory has always been that these were mostly insecure Joe fandorks that were trying to turn Kessler into an ATG to justify Calzaghe's pathetically weak career in terms of competition...

So where are you guys? How do you feel after Kessler lost to Ward? What are the excuses? What does that say about Joe?
      Nothing........Jones was ko'd by Danny Green in 1, so I guess that makes Joe's win over him look like **** too right as he went 12 with Roy huh? So how does that make B-hop look who lost to Jones even though it was like a billion years ago.......red k'd.
      Last edited by Spray_resistant; 12-05-2009, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fight Fan View Post
        Keep in mind that there probably are not many Danish posters on these boards. I know of 3 I think.
        nearly this entire forum was gaga for Kessler before the Cal fight

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Nothing........Jones was ko'd by Danny Green in 1, so I guess that makes Joe's win over him look like **** too right as he went 12 with Roy huh? So how does that make B-hop look who lost to Jones even though it was like a billion years ago.......red k'd.
          Wow. Red K? Anyone want to try and guess this morons age?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            You're just a heroic ****** on this board. Go back to heaven please.

Comment

Kessler fans = Calzaghe fans

They are humiliated now after what a green ward did

Comment

Working...
              X