Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leo Santa Cruz Fighting a former Sparring Partner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    That's as much as Rigo made against Donaire. Crazy.
    Santa would want $1.5 to fight Rigo considering he's making almost a milly to fight a lame like this guy he's fighting tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
      Santa would want $1.5 to fight Rigo considering he's making almost a milly to fight a lame like this guy he's fighting tonight.
      I hope Santa Cruz doesn't pull a Mikey Garcia when it's time to fight Rigondeaux.

Comment

IMO They chose it common and the dive isn't neccessairly because this guy will get KTFO anyways...

Comment

i find it hella funny dude gettin major props for taking this fight with a formering sparring parnter but of course they was hating danny for fighting similar fight with salka a few month ago. ,

santa cruz is not what iw ould call elite fighter but hes pretty fun to watch

Comment

Any more wonder why this sport is ****ed up? Surely, if he's asked to fight a legit opponent he would want millions of dollars right off the bat. Which network would be crazy enough to throw such amounts? Very same reason why Guerrero and Porter rejected Thurman, as an example among many.

Comment

this **** happens all the time...i dont know why you fools are all surprised...

this reminds of me Barrera and Peden...that **** was ppv too

Comment

Santa Cruz cherry picked this fight. He could of told Haymon to find him someone better. When someone with a pulse fights Santa Cruz, he's going to demand a lot more money than he deserves to get paid.

Comment

LSC need to step up and fight rigo

Comment

Leo is gonna wait some more years for Rigo's legs to slow down.

Comment

Danny Garcia got $700K for the Salka fight, which was 50K less. Amazing how LSC gets $750K for fighting a sparring partner, AND in the undercards. DG, at least, fulfilled some promotional duties, which was understandable because he's the main card. But this guy doesn't have to do anything and he gets 50K more. Amazing.

Comment

Working...
                      X