Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who here has actually made a female orgasm?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LETSGGGO View Post
    And if so how did you do it? honestly, Ive never once done it. But have heard it usually happens from oral/finger stimulation rather than penetration.
    How old are you???

Young hey???

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
      How old are you???

Young hey???
      I'm 25. Sucks cause I've only had penetrative sex with 11 girls.

Comment

It usually happens from oral/finger because the largest cluster of nerves that receive pleasure are located around the outside & just inside.

Going in balls deep isn't always the most satisfying for her. But it's none of my business; most guys just want to get in, off, and eat.

Comment

Originally posted by LETSGGGO View Post
          I'm 25. Sucks cause I've only had penetrative sex with 11 girls.
          Hi Alexkid.

Comment

Originally posted by TyphoonFloyd View Post
            Is this an AlexKid alt?
            Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
            Hi Alexkid.

Comment

I read his post before mine and realized that nobody else but him posts anything that blunt.

Comment

I feel sad for any male that pulls his cock out of a female and it doesn't look like it's a glazed doughnut or been dipped in Elmer's glue toward the bottom of his shaft. I also kinda feel bad for those females except for the fact that those females end up with guys like myself that can satisfy them without effort lol. I laugh every time I see or hear when males say the only way to make a girl cum is with oral LMAO... imo all that means is either you have a small dick and/or don't know how to use it LMAO! Some of you need to find a girl that's willing to teach you what they like lol. And FYI squirters might sound cool but they really aren't after the novelty wears off and you have to clean up.

Where's Anorak?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Where's Anorak?
                  Seem to remember this poster disgraced himself in the white privilege thread as well

Comment

... I thought this was a forum for grownup Males...

... Now I find out that this forum is for kids and for pussies...

(Good thread idea -- it enlightened me a lot)... Keep up the good work...

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                      I had her at gunpoint and told her to suck my dick. I think she faked it.

Comment

Working...
                      X