klitschko/briggs possible? uh oh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    God please make this fight happen
    no thanks to all you briggs fanatics it looks like it will. briggs is going to get clobbered. stupid meaningless fight. there's better options now than when wlad fought mormeck and pianetta

Comment

Wlad can beat up Briggs if he wants, it is a waste of time but Wlad does have some time to kill and leaving contenders to build up rather than knocking them off early.

Yuck fight though but it happens hopefully more can get settled in the division to give Wlad something a bit better later in the year.

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
        no thanks to all you briggs fanatics it looks like it will. briggs is going to get clobbered. stupid meaningless fight. there's better options now than when wlad fought mormeck and pianetta
        The fight is going to be a circus from start to finish, I hope it's in NYC so I can go.

I'll be wearing my "Let's Go Champ" t-shirt

Comment

The biggest Briggs' fanatic is Wladimir Klitshcko.

BTW, did you watch the fight of Mickey Rourke? Get ready for the sequel

Comment

I agree. that's like people saying chisora had an iron chin when he went the distance with vitali. vitali has never been a huge puncher espescially in his comeback at an older age. wlad is a much much sharper puncher than vitali. briggs wouldn't have been able to absorb half the punishment from wlad if it were his punches. briggs has always had a descent chin but its also been cracked on more than one occasion
            I'm sure Vitali punches pretty hard, he's just not an explosive puncher like Wlad is. Wlad's right hand comes like a missile behind the jab and he would have easily knocked Briggs out. Vitali is more like an arm puncher and swings a little and has a clubbing right hand. Easier to absorb.

That's how Lewis knocked him out too. Explosive power.

Anyways, Briggs chin is OK I guess, but his biggest problem is stamina. if he doesn't get them out of there in the first couple of rounds, it's pretty much over.

Comment

read on another boxing website that wlad will fight briggs next if a deal wasn't reached with Jennings. I will be pissed as hell if this fight is made. it would be a one sided slaughter and bad for boxing. if wlad is the professional I hope he is this fight wont take place
              This must just be another rumor. Vlad is too professional, he wont Waste time on this bum at this late stage in his career.

Vitali finished the job already!

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                This must just be another rumor. Vlad is too professional, he wont Waste time on this bum at this late stage in his career.

Vitali finished the job already!
                yea,,,thats what im hoping but I don't know. briggs has got a lot of support from all the idiots rooting for this fight to be made so wlad may fall for it. either way its a sad night for boxing if this takes place

Comment

Working...
                X