Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michelle Obama For President, what do you guys think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    A Princeton and Harvard Law school graduate but you believe she can't put a sentence together? Yeah you're not a racist lol.

If anybody clicks the link from my name in your sig they'll see that you don't know the difference between "you're " and "your."

Comment

A Princeton and Harvard Law school graduate but you believe she can't put a sentence together? Yeah you're not a racist lol.

If anybody clicks the link from my name in your sig they'll see that you don't know the difference between "you're " and "your."
      It was done on purpose, ******. Nobody clicks the links. Now go spend half an hour coming up with a reply.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        It was done on purpose, ******. Nobody clicks the links. Now go spend half an hour coming up with a reply.
        No need to take a long time to reply when you've already exposed how stupid you are. Now tell us again how Michelle Obama can't put a sentence together? Make sure you snort one of your lines for courage. Backwards, uncouth, Canadian bigot

Comment

I want to see her twerk thats about it and if we have to give her the presidency in order for that happen im cool with it.

Comment

No, thanks.

Comment

i bet she'd be a great pres.

Comment

We'll have to put an asterisk next to black college graduates,until they can pass at the same standards as everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by tørment View Post
                  We'll have to put an asterisk next to black college graduates,until they can pass at the same standards as everyone else.
                  We'll have to put an asterisk next to your asinine comment until you prove that Michelle Obama didn't graduate under the same standards as everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
                    Seeing that Michelle Obama is the current first lady and therefore she basically runs the white house already, why not just make her our next. Everyone loved Michelle Obama's DNC speech and since we're all about making history let's kill two birds with one stone and have the first black female president.
                    U mean Michael Obama? I dunno about first female president, but first black tranny president, perhaps.

Comment

We'll have to put an asterisk next to your asinine comment until you prove that Michelle Obama didn't graduate under the same standards as everyone else.
                      Because she's a female,black and was a funding quota. Like I said until the standards don't have to be lowered you can question black grads.

Comment

Working...
                      X