Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I go to this "friends" wedding? is he still my homey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should go, dont eat all day, drink as fast and as much as you can.

Then proceed towards the newly wedded wife while they are taking photos and then do the same trick as you did to their couch but instead of the couch it will be a wedding dress

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Damn homey that ****'s deep.

Well except for the wrestling part.
      Spray just dropped knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Nah dude don't go. Don't be that guy

THIS!

move on brah

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Damn homey that ****'s deep.

Well except for the wrestling part.
          Just some stuff I have learned over time having been in my late teens and early 20s like I assume TS is.

You will meet people during that period, form great relationships, and have great memorable times but people change life goes on and these relationships won't last forever.

Just enjoy the time you have with people when you are having them is my advice. Be honest with yourself when deep down you know the time has past and don't try to hang on when that period is over but move on to your next stage and create new memories.

Comment

Don't listen to all of the degenerates throughout this thread (this is an interesting, but at the end of the day unproductive, place to ask for advice).

Just go to the damn wedding.

Unless you have a good reason not to (like you have to be there for your mom's chemo treatment).

Forget all the crap, man. Water under the bridge.

If you don't go to the wedding, you can never look them in the eye again.

So, you feel bad they snubbed you. They may well feel like you snubbed them, too, some times.

This stuff happens.

Their marriage is an important moment in their life, and they'll remember it if you snub them on that, forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
              Don't listen to all of the degenerates throughout this thread (this is an interesting, but at the end of the day unproductive, place to ask for advice).

Just go to the damn wedding.

Unless you have a good reason not to (like you have to be there for your mom's chemo treatment).

Forget all the crap, man. Water under the bridge.

If you don't go to the wedding, you can never look them in the eye again.

So, you feel bad they snubbed you. They may well feel like you snubbed them, too, some times.

This stuff happens.

Their marriage is an important moment in their life, and they'll remember it if you snub them on that, forever.
              I agree with what this guy said.

Comment

No he's just treating you like a door mat and probably trying to fill numbers this stage.

Comment

If your not childhood friends that drifted because of different interests don't go. When you haven't seen a childhood friend in ages it's like you picked up where you left off where as if they just a mate from work and you drifted apart It's awkward. Basically you both strangers in the crowd to each other. And if friends are constantly bailing on plans don't waste your time

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                    Damn, Virgil. Thought we were boys.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X