Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

remember when everyone thought danny was ducking Lucas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remember when everyone thought danny was ducking Lucas?

Now it seems like ya think my man 1time is ducking porter which he ant when this fight get finalized my man ganna ko porter and ya anna comw with another excuse to downplay my boy.......i got keith stopping him now longer then the 11th round

Whqt ya prediction of the fight

Didn't he duck Postol as well, or was it all part of the transition to 147? I wanna see Garcia vs Khan II. Lets see if those two go swinging frantically again with hooks until one drops. PBC, makes sense,

Comment

Yeah. Schaefer was offering him $1 million to fight Matthysse in a separate card independent of the Mayweather fight. Schaefer couldn't talk him into it and the Garcia father and son team wanted $2 million, which Schaefer couldn't afford. It took time until Schaefer found the answer! Make the fight as undercard in the May/Canelo event. That's how it went.

Money is the solution to ducks and chickens. But not all the time, though.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
        Yeah. Schaefer was offering him $1 million to fight Matthysse in a separate card independent of the Mayweather fight. Schaefer couldn't talk him into it and the Garcia father and son team wanted $2 million, which Schaefer couldn't afford. It took time until Schaefer found the answer! Make the fight as undercard in the May/Canelo event. That's how it went.

Money is the solution to ducks and chickens. But not all the time, though.
        Can you provide me proof to this statement of yours because I feel it's kind of BS.

Anyways Thirman isn't ducking Porter it'll happen

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          Didn't he duck Postol as well, or was it all part of the transition to 147? I wanna see Garcia vs Khan II. Lets see if those two go swinging frantically again with hooks until one drops. PBC, makes sense,
          Postol accepted a step aside so Danny could fight Peterson, a fight everybody wanted rather seen than Danny v. Postol. That was when Danny was holding onto the belt but fighting above the limit transitioning to WW. I don't understand why he was paying step aside fees for a belt in a weight class he didn't plan on fighting in again. But after Postol beat Matthysse revisionist history kicked and and people started saying he ducked Postol.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
            Can you provide me proof to this statement of yours because I feel it's kind of BS.

Anyways Thirman isn't ducking Porter it'll happen
            Yeah. I remember it very clearly. It was at a time when Schaefer himself was in deep trouble. He's broke and GBP was in financial disarray. For weeks and weeks, everyone was speculating whether the fight with Matthysse would happen. Schaefer couldn't possibly deal with all these BS happening in his life. He wanted a quick answer and solution.

Comment

uh he was ducking him. just because he eventually fought and beat him doesn't mean he wasn't ducking him before. also part of the reason he fought him finally was because of all the pressure put on him. same way floyd-pac finally got made. cbs and showtime were like ok enough, either do this fight or you are done. if they had the "floyd's not ducking attitude" they would have gotten a bunch of crap fights. you want that for some reason? you want fighters to be able to pick which guys to fight and which guys not to fight? hmmm i wonder who they will pick....the dangerous fighters or the easy fighters....

Comment

Yeah. I remember it very clearly. It was at a time when Schaefer himself was in deep trouble. He's broke and GBP was in financial disarray. For weeks and weeks, everyone was speculating whether the fight with Matthysse would happen. Schaefer couldn't possibly deal with all these BS happening in his life. He wanted a quick answer and solution.
                WTF ?????

So you can't provide proof to anything you wrote , So it's safe to assume that both your posts are complete BS

Because I'm pretty sure It never happened the way you think it happened, if I'm wrong please provide some proof like
                -Shaeffer wanting to put it as a headliner
                - Garcia asking for 2million
                - Shaeffer being broke and in disarray
                -BS going on in Shaeffers life

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                  WTF ?????

So you can't provide proof to anything you wrote , So it's safe to assume that both your posts are complete BS

Because I'm pretty sure It never happened the way you think it happened, if I'm wrong please provide some proof like
                  -Shaeffer wanting to put it as a headliner
                  - Garcia asking for 2million
                  - Shaeffer being broke and in disarray
                  -BS going on in Shaeffers life
                  Why do you need proof, idiot. You've been posting here since when? For a high profile fight like this it would be idiotic not to know why the fight seems to be in limbo at the time. There were articles about it. Look for them, buddy.

Comment

Why do you need proof, idiot. You've been posting here since when? For a high profile fight like this it would be idiotic not to know why the fight seems to be in limbo at the time. There were articles about it. Look for them, buddy.

I wanted proof because I think everything you wrote is fiction and complete bullsh.it
                    If you could provide 1 link to back up anything you wrote I'd take the L and admit I was wrong but you can't and wont and it just reaffirmed my initial thoughts that you made everything up

But I'm the idiot

Comment

Working...
                    X