Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Georges View Post
      Thats pretty detailed... Havent thought about it that much..

He had a habit of one starring my threads...
      Yeah, I've had the displeasure of reading too many of his posts so you can say its a form of trauma.

Comment

• Comment

• Snargles...

Comment

• So i got stupid wasted last night. im still so ****ed up. i feel horrible. got no hangover headache but my stomach makes me feel like a have to vomit every 10 minutes.
            Bright side, i ****ed 2 beezys. started a fight with the guys across the street from the party. I wont like, im suprised i didnt get my ass kicked cuz i was so damn wasted. I just remember all my boys standin up for me lol

Comment

• DrUnK lAnG

If you are not poor, you should try Lagunitas Wilco Tango Foxtrot Jobless Recovery Ale.

I feel more productive already!!!

Comment

• Who the fuck keeps one starring my threads? One of the best threads on the site, and it has to be ruined by jealous douchebags.

Comment

• Originally posted by Georges View Post
                  Who the fuck keeps one starring my threads? One of the best threads on the site, and it has to be ruined by jealous douchebags.
                  Veteran. **** numero uno.

Comment

• drunk lang.

Hop stoopid ale time. I diversify my drunkeness.

8.0+ alcohol bv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
                      Well, its obvious he's a bonafide piece of literal **** already.

1)Asskisser who left the lounge cuz' his views on pretty much anything are repugnant to just about everyone

2)is a rollover ***** in the lang where he desperately seeks approval from the last few posters that don't ridicule his sorry ass (mainly cuz' he kisses their asses)

3) posts nothing original but rather copies and pastes

4) is not funny and mainly posts to suck up to others while overusing smilies like a horny amateur virgin.

Ban him from the REAL Lang.
                      Reason I stopped posting in there.

He made like 2000 posts in there within 2 months.

Comment

Working...
                      X