Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***VIDEO*** Confrontation between Heavyweights Kevin Johnson and Seth Mitchell !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mitchell looked heated at the end..lol I think he would be too much for Johnson to be truthful. Once he gets inside, he is lethal and Johnson is not that active or effective up close.

Comment

Mitchell oif the future of the HeaVYWEIGHT DIVISION, MARK MY WORDS

Comment

Kevin Johnson is hilarious, i'm officially a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
          I would love to see the fight! But it seems Mitchell wants no part of Johnson...
          was it the part where he states he would bust Johnson's ass that makes you think he doesn't want to fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
            I would love to see the fight! But it seems Mitchell wants no part of Johnson...
            Kingpin is big,he has a long reach & can box.he has good defense & a solid chin.he has no power what so ever & that hurts him.he is a bigger chris bryd & not many guys risk fighting him.he can make you look bad.
            Last edited by joe strong; 07-14-2011, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Well whats the problem? can they make it happen realistically?

Comment

These are the fights that should happen.these fights happened all the time in the 90's.everyone fights each other & a few loses didnt mean anything.certain guys just had a guys #.maskaev owning Rahman.helenius is doing it the right way.if he beats liakhovich by 17 fights,that is 3 former world champs...

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                  was it the part where he states he would bust Johnson's ass that makes you think he doesn't want to fight?
                  I doubt he goes to his manager and says "I want Johnson next!"
                  I dont think he looked verry willing to fight him. I like Mitchell and think hes a good prospect though. Kingpin would be a good test for Mitchell so it would be interesting to see if Mitchell is for real.
                  He wants to be cahmpion in 2012 so he should start to fight Top20 heavyweights IMO.
                  Last edited by Tobi.G; 07-14-2011, 01:31 PM.

Comment

WWWAAARRRRR KINGPIN!!!

i like the cut of this dudes jib.

Comment

Apparently Johnson is undisputed, im not sure what in. That was more exciting than his performance against Vitali.

Comment

Working...
                      X