Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Prime Ricky Hatton vs. Danny Garcia at 140 Lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Makunouchi- View Post
    Reading the entire thread really amazes me that most posters here don't know what a prime ricky hatton is!

He only lost to the 2 atg in our generation

Floyd beat Ricky due to grabbing, elbow, and sneaky tactics to let go of hattons inside game which floyd succeeded.
    Manny beat Ricky with footwork and combination punching.

The ****, do you think danny's left hook is as Deadly as Manny's left hook?

Prime Ricky hatton has a tough pair of whiskers, Ricky will continue to smother and work in the inside till danny submits.

A faded Morales gave problems to danny, Imagine how a prime Ricky Hatton would do to him.

It's about styles and Ricky Hattons style can trouble danny. Too much pressure will make him break
    Collazo whooped Hatton.

Comment

hatton's work rate would be to much for garcia like someone else said people really believe garcia has the legs to make distance between the two so hes able to land his left hook but that is bull not even mayweather was able to do that and had to fight him on the inside

where's weebler at he can probably tell us exactly how this fight would play out he seem's to analyze pretty well

Comment

Ricky Hatton would cripple Danny with body shot then after the fight go on a bender 20 pints of guiness and cocaine for everyone!!
        Wooooo only one ricky hatton!

Comment

Originally posted by -Makunouchi- View Post
          Reading the entire thread really amazes me that most posters here don't know what a prime ricky hatton is!

He only lost to the 2 atg in our generation

Floyd beat Ricky due to grabbing, elbow, and sneaky tactics to let go of hattons inside game which floyd succeeded.
          Manny beat Ricky with footwork and combination punching.

The ****, do you think danny's left hook is as Deadly as Manny's left hook?

Prime Ricky hatton has a tough pair of whiskers, Ricky will continue to smother and work in the inside till danny submits.

A faded Morales gave problems to danny, Imagine how a prime Ricky Hatton would do to him.

It's about styles and Ricky Hattons style can trouble danny. Too much pressure will make him break
          It's not always about how good or great a fighter was in their prime and Hatton was one of the best in his time but it's also about styles.

I predicted a Garcia win but could easily see Hatton winning on work rate, strength and will. If its a 3 fight deal, then it's easily 1-1 leading into the final bout, its that type of match up.

Garcia has deceptively quick hands, just ask Judah, Matthysse, Khan etc and he hits damn hard too. Would he be able to take Hattons body work and rough tactics? What would he do when Hatton started to push him onto the ropes (Dannys footwork isn't the best)?

Then again, what would Hatton do when Garcia starts countering him with solid left hooks and rights hands? Could he take that all night? How about Dannys upper cuts and underrated defence? How does Hatton cope with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            Who the hell has Garcia beat that people think he would beat Ricky Hatton?

Hatton would have wrecked the old Morales that he fought, and the reckless Khan that turned up against Garcia was just a time bomb ready to explode.

The Hatton who fought Tszyu easily defeats this Garcia until Garcia shows me otherwise. I shudder to think what would happen to Garcia if he stepped up to fight a PEAK Mayweather, or even Collazo.

Garcias good atm, no need to elavate him prematurely...

As i said before prime Hatton goes inside and mauls the **** out of him. Garcia for the most part has no room to get off his big left hook, and when he does Ricky takes it and keeps coming (see Tszyu fight). No way Garcia has the skills to keep Hatton out of the inside...
            Why? He went life and death with a washed up, inactive, injury ridden fighter.

Comment

After struggling against Herrera and beating a sub par opponent in Salka do people still think Garcia beats Hatton?

Comment

Garcia beats Hatton

Comment

because salka is like prime hatton that is why this kind of thread shows up?

check hatton's 2 loses and tell me who are they..

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                    Collazo whooped Hatton.
                    same as herrera did on garcia?

Comment

Hatton would've ****ed Garcia up, Broner as well, probably on the same night.

Comment

Working...
                      X