Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muhammad Ali stole his persona aka swagger jacked from this white guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone needs to emulate this guy and this promo. Hell, maybe even ad verbatim:

Comment

I would say he got the idea, not stole. Like Jimi Hendrix got his getup from...forgot the guy's name now...

Could that George fella talk like Ali?

Ali also influenced a lot of bad stuff in boxing. Everybody is now spouting they're the greatest. And people adopted that floating style into an all out track event. How many runners were there before Ali? Not to mention all the holding! And pitty patta flurries!

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post

Besides the blonde hair, the American accent and the "wooo" I could have been listening to Tyson Fury!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          Besides the blonde hair, the American accent and the "wooo" I could have been listening to Tyson Fury!
          yeah, I can't give it to that guy. He looks like a buffoon suffering from Gigantism. Maybe they even need to look like Flair with a more athletic build.

Here comes another one:

Comment

yeah, I can't give it to that guy. He looks like a buffoon suffering from Gigantism. Maybe they even need to look like Flair with a more athletic build.

Here comes another one:

Boxing needs a new "Macho man"!

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKidd View Post
              I would say he got the idea, not stole. Like Jimi Hendrix got his getup from...forgot the guy's name now...

Could that George fella talk like Ali?
              Gorgeous' entertainer style got ripped from Ali. Robinson's boxing style got ripped off from Ali.

Ali is a rip.

Comment

Imagine a boxer who has The Rock's mic skills?

Comment

Yes

to stand for your values and refuse to kill people in the jungles of Asia is something you can steal from someone !

why do people act like Ali was famous for his rap or excellent boxer abilities only ?

you have Jordan in basketball , and 50 cent in rap " or whoever , I don't know them " but they can't be compared to the humanbeing ALI

Ask Mayweather to state his opinion about USA policies of bombing Afghanistan , Iraq , Libya and now Syria , and you will get him and his fans roaring " WTF , he is a boxer not politician , his money revenue will get a hit "
                  Last edited by mezoomozaa; 09-02-2013, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X